Who will you be supporting in the Grand Final?

Who will you be supporting in the Grand Final?

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Melbourne Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't have one cowboys fan rub nose in it after we got beat in 15 at the ground and haven't since mainly due to them being proper league fans with some respect.

Appreciate we can all have our own opinion and experiences with others but at the heart of it, well I just think we are all still completely fucked off with our finish to the season and a bit testy ....I know I am

Really because i have had about 3 of them rub it in my nose repetitively and it is bloody annoying.

Melbourne fans are just as psychotic. Ever been to a game in Melbourne

I love your posts 99.9% of the time but this I can't agree with. Yes, they have their share of bogans but in my (rather vast) experience of attending Storm games (since I live/d in Melbourne for a few years and went to quite a few games each year), they are among the most fair-minded in the league, mostly good folk and annoyingly fair to talk with at games.

In 2014 I had a whinge and didn't watch the Grand Final because I disliked Souths and Canterbury. I really didn't know how good I had it until 2017 GF popped up. What an absolute shit show. I had planned to go to the Grand Final, I have flights and accommodation all booked. I won't be watching the game.

**** them both to hell.

I kind of really like the idea of watching Bellamy up in the coaches box absolutely going bat shit crazy cutting laps trying to calm down but so close to going on a murderous rampage at been beaten by the 8th place Cowboys without jt and Scott after pretty much owning the completion all year.

However seeing the cows hearts broken in extra time would really please me.

I'm reluctantly going to say the Cowboys as I do love watching Bellamy suffer. Very likely I'll change my mind 100 times before kick off.

On another note how shit are the roosters, 3 minor premierships and a 2nd in 5 years for a return of one premiership

I love your posts 99.9% of the time but this I can't agree with. Yes, they have their share of bogans but in my (rather vast) experience of attending Storm games (since I live/d in Melbourne for a few years and went to quite a few games each year), they are among the most fair-minded in the league, mostly good folk and annoyingly fair to talk with at games.
Hmmm, I've beeN abused for some of the weirdest reasons. I've never had a sane one near me. They aren't grubby like roosters or dogs fans, just weirdly psychotically passionate. I put it down to the afl culture in Melbourne. Freakin weird.

Cows, and I'll be hoping for a blow out.

If the best Melbourne team in many years lose to a cowboys team without JT, all of a sudden our effort in 2015 doesn't seem so bad.

Cows 100%. Just gotta drown out their vocal minority online who are the worst supporters I've ever seen: Napoleon Complex manifest.

Melbourne fans are just as psychotic. Ever been to a game in Melbourne or had their fans on twitter attack you? Completely unhinged.

They support a soulless club (no Vic juniors, basically a second Brisbane team) who have been successful throughout their history. Anyone who supports the Storm who isn't from Melbourne is a cowardly bandwagoner who will go out and buy a Broncos jersey (most of their bandwagon support comes from Brisbane- most of Sydney hates the absolute shit out of the Storm, and for good reason) the second Melbourne struggle.

I support QLD, but the casual QLD fans are the same way.

Last edited:
I'm from nq and their fans are the smuggest bunch of ****s ever since 2015. I didn't like them before that infamous gf but ever since they have been next level wankers. Plus, this qld love in is only one way. They don't give a shit for us, why wouldn't we return the favour? At least their fans understand origin solidarity lasts 3 games a year and not year round.

I dont care about Melbourne cheating nearly 10 years ago. I hope they smash the shit out of them.

This has to be up there with one of the greatest posts ever posted on this forum ever.

Going for Storm. I just have too much respect for Cronk, especially after that last game where we belted him every chance we got and he gets up and is involved in the very next play. As much as I despite Billy, I do want Cronk to go out with a premiership. Smith however, I dont mind. He has his moments and tactics but he is the QLD and AUS captain so I have a soft spot for him.

Also last year I was cheering for them against the Sharks and they lost.

Another reason is I'm still butt hurt over 2015 and 2016 from the Cowboys (heck even throw 2014 in). Kept holding on and telling myself once JT retires, they're screwed but they are just so damn good that if they win this without JT, it will just feel like Brisbane will continue to be the older brother that has had their little brother be better then them for even longer now.

My boys. Gotta admit I'm a cowboys fan. I know we had many battles recently and nothing beats the agony of losing a GF in the dying seconds. it might be our turn this Sunday night! I just love the way we play and against all the odds we managed to just pull thru.

My boys. Gotta admit I'm a cowboys fan. I know we had many battles recently and nothing beats the agony of losing a GF in the dying seconds. it might be our turn this Sunday night! I just love the way we play and against all the odds we managed to just pull thru.

Storm are going to win sorry not sorry.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • MrRobot
  • Maroon4life
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.