OPINION who would you pick as the next Broncos number 7?

Who do you think will be Reynolds replacement as our next Halfback?

• Sam Walker

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Lachlan Lam

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 63.2%

• Total voters
jake clifford could be a cheap option to get in and see if there is anything there for 2025 now that the cows have gone all in on deardon and while arey is still playing,couldnt hurt to have a few options around to pick from

jake clifford could be a cheap option to get in and see if there is anything there for 2025 now that the cows have gone all in on deardon and while arey is still playing,couldnt hurt to have a few options around to pick from

Also depends on how Duffy I think it is comes on up there too. He has big wraps on him and so from 2025, you’d imagine it’ll be a shoot out between Clifford and him to take over from Townsend, might even happen as early as this season if it goes pear shaped for the Cows again so yeah Clifford is one to watch. He reminds me a lot of Moses actually.

Also depends on how Duffy I think it is comes on up there too. He has big wraps on him and so from 2025, you’d imagine it’ll be a shoot out between Clifford and him to take over from Townsend, might even happen as early as this season if it goes pear shaped for the Cows again so yeah Clifford is one to watch. He reminds me a lot of Moses actually.

Teams had worked out the Chads game last season .
Forced him to run more . The season before all he did was distribute and kick . He`s not a very effective runner .

Might be worth a peek at the Leigh Leopards this season. A few names that have hit your radar:

1. Sailor
7. Lam
9. Ipape

And in the annals of "they thought it was all over:" John Asiata and Matt Moylan.

Might be worth a peek at the Leigh Leopards this season. A few names that have hit your radar:

1. Sailor
7. Lam
9. Ipape

And in the annals of "they thought it was all over:" John Asiata and Matt Moylan.

I still think Lam would be perfect for us and I still think Ipape is one of the best 9s in the world but we seem all in on Madden for post-Reynolds and I am ok with that, plus we have 3 good enough but VERY importantly cheap 9s. We also seem to have the most highly rated young 9 coming through as well.

Still, I also really rate Adrian Lam as a coach and what he has done with Leigh in such a short time is a real testament to his ability to not only coach but build a team. If I were one of the basket case clubs at present like Canterbury, St George or Wests, I would have gone with him and not thought twice. Before we got Kevvie and were in the same category, I would have probably gone with Lam too but boy hasn't Kevvie just gone above and beyond and proven his ability!

1. Sailor
7. Lam
9. Ipape

I always liked Asiata and he would be pretty handy as a fill in for Patty whenever he's missing or on the bench to supplement his minutes.

Looks like he does a heap of ball playing for Leigh in the highlights that I've seen from them

I still think Lam would be perfect for us and I still think Ipape is one of the best 9s in the world but we seem all in on Madden for post-Reynolds and I am ok with that, plus we have 3 good enough but VERY importantly cheap 9s. We also seem to have the most highly rated young 9 coming through as well.

Still, I also really rate Adrian Lam as a coach and what he has done with Leigh in such a short time is a real testament to his ability to not only coach but build a team. If I were one of the basket case clubs at present like Canterbury, St George or Wests, I would have gone with him and not thought twice. Before we got Kevvie and were in the same category, I would have probably gone with Lam too but boy hasn't Kevvie just gone above and beyond and proven his ability!
My prediction is Adrian Lam will coach the PNG team (2026/2027), with Lachlan Lam the inaugural captain, and Ipape at hooker. Ezra might be a target too.

Googled John .
Wasn't his neck after all.
Actually he's an anti vaxer . Went to Super league to avoid having to get jabbed .
Totally forgot about this guy. Seibold really had no idea.

My prediction is Adrian Lam will coach the PNG team (2026/2027), with Lachlan Lam the inaugural captain, and Ipape at hooker. Ezra might be a target too.

Ezra is from Torres Strait ?
I remember him visiting his Mum last year . She was telling him he was a bit skinny .
Torres Strait is Australian territory as far as I know .

Ezra is from Torres Strait ?
I remember him visiting his Mum last year . She was telling him he was a bit skinny .
Torres Strait is Australian territory as far as I know .
Yes, but he played for PNG as a Junior. Regardless, I'm sure it won't be all domestic PNG players in their team.

Yes, but he played for PNG as a Junior. Regardless, I'm sure it won't be all domestic PNG players in their team.

Interesting ...
He was born in Sydney and played for the Qld based PNG Kokomos in 2016 in U14s . He has been on the Broncos books since he was 13 .
Played U15 School boys for Qld .

Interesting ...
He was born in Sydney and played for the Qld based PNG Kokomos in 2016 in U14s . He has been on the Broncos books since he was 13 .
Played U15 School boys for Qld .
Lachlan Lam was also born in Sydney and played for QLD.

He's also what the locals call a "Yella Fella"

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronxnationgirl99
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • johnny plath
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • pagey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.