Who you going for in GF?

Rugby League can be cruel sometimes. In fact, it's cruel most times. He's been playing the best football of his career these past two months or so.

Yep, it can be very cruel at times, especially to people who probably deserve better.

2x west sydney teams. yuuuuuuuck.
guess Ill back in penrith because dynasties are nice.

The fact that it has two western Sydney teams is what makes this one an exciting one, especially when those teams are Panthers and Eels.

In their history, those two teams have produced some of the best contests you'll see. It's a big rivalry, there's a hatred between the two teams when they play. Especially amongst the fans. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there's punch-ons in the crowd.

Even if either side are leading the game comfortably, you can never rule out either one from making a comeback and taking the game right down to the wire or into extra time.

They tend to be really close contests. It should be a cracking game. It should be one of the best GF's we've seen in a while. Hopefully in my lifetime I'll get to see a Roosters vs Rabbitohs GF because that one will be a big one, as well.

That guy is actually a dragons fan he no joke wears a jersey every day.
Ahhh Westies. They never disappoint.

The fact that it has two western Sydney teams is what makes this one an exciting one, especially when those teams are Panthers and Eels.

In their history, those two teams have produced some of the best contests you'll see. It's a big rivalry, there's a hatred between the two teams when they play. Especially amongst the fans. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there's punch-ons in the crowd.

Even if either side are leading the game comfortably, you can never rule out either one from making a comeback and taking the game right down to the wire or into extra time.

They tend to be really close contests. It should be a cracking game. It should be one of the best GF's we've seen in a while. Hopefully in my lifetime I'll get to see a Roosters vs Rabbitohs GF because that one will be a big one, as well.
Eels v Bulldogs will be the biggest GF possible, they have huge fan bases, areas border each order they got 75k for a prelim.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Big Del
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Yem
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrRobot
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • johnny plath
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bucking Beads
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.