Why Gillett can be Kangaroos' backbone

What a prince. No one was more worthy of the Anzac MOTM.

Absolutely! Gillett has been absolutely immense the last few weeks. Is he in career best form? I think so.

I'll be honest and admit that sometimes I find him infuriating to watch. He can do something brilliant and then have me throwing my remote at the tv.

Like the 2015 decider, loses possession when we are 8-0 up which leads to a Cowboys try...then he smashes Thurston which forces the ball loose and leads to Reed's try. I try to take the good with the bad but still credit where it's due. Lately he is present at most of the major turning points in broncos games and its normally for the best. What a player he has become.

It's pretty damn easy to see what he was going to do.

He had a 3 on 2 overlap on the left and instead tries to beat Gillett by stepping back in.

It's one of his pet plays and it's a play we had struggled to defend against all year.

Boooooooo! Let it go.

All champions have brain fades. It was a weak penalty at best considering what else is let go. I blame our loss on Roberts and his stupid play that got him suspended.

I agree. We really missed Roberts that night. Also, a massive shout out to Thurston making the trip look worse than it was. That was fucking De Niro-esque!

Absolutely! Gillett has been absolutely immense the last few weeks. Is he in career best form? I think so.

I'll be honest and admit that sometimes I find him infuriating to watch. He can do something brilliant and then have me throwing my remote at the tv.

Like the 2015 decider, loses possession when we are 8-0 up which leads to a Cowboys try...then he smashes Thurston which forces the ball loose and leads to Reed's try. I try to take the good with the bad but still credit where it's due. Lately he is present at most of the major turning points in broncos games and its normally for the best. What a player he has become.
Except his running style. Amiritie?

Looks like a new born giraffe trying to gallop.

Except his running style. Amiritie?

Looks like a new born giraffe trying to gallop.
Pretty effective though haha so true on the giraffe comment though... Wow hahaha

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • mitch222
  • broncoscope
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • johnny plath
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • upthebroncs
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.