Why won't this Inglis to Broncos rumor go away?

This has always fascinated me too. One day he's on a cross from a flood on the Downs somewhere and somebody thought he was funny. Next thing, he's on Deadset Legends on MMM. How does this even happen?

Not only that.He already fucked us once.He can **** off. It's about respecting the jersey you want to wear.Or does that only apply when it's young up and comers who want to play origin and not a superstar.Wayne?Kevvie?

Not only that.He already ****ed us once.He can **** off. It's about respecting the jersey you want to wear.Or does that only apply when it's young up and comers who want to play origin and not a superstar.Wayne?Kevvie?

That is not even the problem for me. The problem is that he will cost to much to justify having him and having him will probably cost us some other players that are coming through.

It is a no from me.

I am so over this rumour/possibility.

I love watching him play. Thing is, we don't need him with our current roster

This rumour is such a wank. What a waste of space and time
Couldn't agree more.

That is not even the problem for me. The problem is that he will cost to much to justify having him and having him will probably cost us some other players that are coming through.

It is a no from me.
Understand your view but that's not a consideration for two reasons. Bennett doesn't pay overs and Inglis will have to accept less money than he can get elsewhere to play in Brisbane. The Broncos are the only club in town and if Inglis wants to stay(live, come home to) Brisbane , we are the only option.

We don't need Inglis.

Especially when you watch .... Kahu drop Bukuya front on like a sack of spuds on our line, evade defenders with great footwork and speed off the mark, has a passing game as good as GI's and costs us a heap less and for mine, does just as good a job at FB or where he should be, in the centres with Roberts.

The only place for Inglis in Brisbane is on holidays, exactly as he is reported to have said.

How does Dobbo have a job?
Making up random rumours to generate publicity is how
Daniel Dowell should take his job though. He is better at it
Or maybe they are the same person :spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy:

Personally, I'd like Inglis to play for us but under no circumstances should we pay huge money for him. You could point to any amount of reasons why we shouldn't pay for the privilege of his services and I'd support them all. At the right price though, what an acquisition! If Roberts is the superstar that many think then with Inglis, what a team. Now all we need is a halfback ( wait for it, wait for it ! )

Personally, I'd like Inglis to play for us but under no circumstances should we pay huge money for him. You could point to any amount of reasons why we shouldn't pay for the privilege of his services and I'd support them all. At the right price though, what an acquisition! If Roberts is the superstar that many think then with Inglis, what a team. Now all we need is a halfback ( wait for it, wait for it ! )

How long must i wait?!

images

Last edited:

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • leon.bott
  • broncoscope
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skathen
  • BRC088
  • porouian
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • whykickamoocow
  • broncomax
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.