Will You Watch Harmichael in Round 1?

Will You Watch Harmichael in Round 1, 2011?

• Yes - I have a genuine interest in his debut game of the season. I <3 u Karmy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I wouldn't watch such organised dysfunction disguised as competitive sport if you payed me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah, don't watch AFL. It'd take far more than Harmichael's debut to change this.

I had this misfortune of being trapped in Melbourne on a Friday night when I was down earlier this year for the Grand Prix - my gf wasn't feeling too well so we stayed and hoped to catch some of the Friday night game (either one, I wasn't concerned) unfortunately, the NRL didn't start until 11:45pm, so I had to watch AFL - one of the most dizzying, unsatisfying and downright boring spectacles I have ever been forced to watch.

After that, I couldn't bring myself to watch a full AFL games, so I had to choose watching the highlights of fox sports news.

I do agree though, Steve Price is exceptionally well drilled

ddd said:
I had this misfortune of being trapped in Melbourne on a Friday night when I was down earlier this year for the Grand Prix - my gf wasn't feeling too well so we stayed and hoped to catch some of the Friday night game (either one, I wasn't concerned) unfortunately, the NRL didn't start until 11:45pm, so I had to watch AFL - one of the most dizzying, unsatisfying and downright boring spectacles I have ever been forced to watch.

After that, I couldn't bring myself to watch a full AFL games, so I had to choose watching the highlights of fox sports news.

I do agree though, Steve Price is exceptionally well drilled

Couldn't have summed it up better.

Unsatisfying is a very well chosen word. icon_thumbs_u

I'll only watch if Hawthorn are smashing them. Rofl.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.