Wimbledon 2008 Thread

Jeza23 said:
Is Jankovic still there? I heard this afternoon she was in trouble this morning but I didnt get a score and I havent been able to look scores up until now.

Ana, Roddick and Sharpova bowing out were big surprises for me, I expected all 3 to be semi-finalists at least and maybe one of them (most likely Ana) to win it!

Jankovic is still there. Struggled through her last match.

Lleyton v Federer tomorrow night. Can't see Lleyton winning but it'd be great to see him stretch the Fed!!

Hammo said:
Chris Cox heard Steve Price was looking for him, needless to say Chris Cox can't be found

Indeed. I tried before moving to the US and pretending to be a computer programmer involved with writing Adobe Photoshop, but Steve Price found me.

So I went to Melbourne where I can't find anything about the NRL so figured nobody within the NRL could find me.

So far so good.

And yes, Steve Price, I'm still in Melbourne. I haven't come back to Brisbane. [icon_shady

PS: Go Federer. Smash Spewitt.

Williams v Williams female final coming up.

Federer will win, but I think Murray could well test Nadal and challenge him for a spot against the Fed.

All i can hope for is that Safin beats Lopez and Ancic beats Fed, just to make it a bit easier for Marat. :P

Ancic is the last man to beat Fed on grass, oh well, i can dream :P

mick! said:

Ugly vs Uglier.

It'd be OK if they met in the final of the French Open. It's an ugly tournament so it fits. Or the US open, it's an ugly country.

But Wimbledon is about grace and class. Such a shame all the hotties got beaten! :P

The Williams sisters have easily been the best and most consistent players of the tournament, they deserve to be in the final.

But yes I do agree Cozy they are both pretty ugly!

Safin V Federer, Brilliant.

Good to see Safin was honest at the press conference after his match, "I won't be able to beat Federer" hahaha

fenomeno said:

Good to see Safin was honest at the press conference after his match, "I won't be able to beat Federer" hahaha

Safin is the messiah.
respect.gif

ningnangnong said:
fenomeno said:

Safin is the messiah.
respect.gif

He might be if he manages to knock off the Fed and then Nadal! [icon_lol1.

Jeza23 said:
ningnangnong said:
fenomeno said:

Safin is the messiah.
respect.gif

He will be when he knocks off the Fed and then Nadal!

SAFIN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rockon.gif

handshake.gif

That was so a post edit!!

Naughty naughty [eusa_naugh [eusa_naugh [icon_non

Im over it [icon_razz1

Coxy said:
mick! said:

Ugly vs Uglier.

It'd be OK if they met in the final of the French Open. It's an ugly tournament so it fits. Or the US open, it's an ugly country.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
mick! said:

Ugly vs Uglier.

But Wimbledon is about grace and class. Such a shame all the hotties got beaten! :P

No so much ugly as "Oh my farrrrking God!! What IS that????!!!"

[icon_lol1.

True that! Looks like the result of some secret US government breeding program to develop the ultimate Gorilla warriors.

Typo intentional.

Lol seriously, they scare the shit out of me.

Their calf muscles, each of them, are bigger than all of me. Yikes.

I really don't see whats sooo bad about the Williams sisters, especially Venus. Maybe its because tennis is so littered with hotties at the moment!

I don't mind Venus anymore she is quite modest. I hated both of them because of the way they carried on and when they lost they wouldn't even acknowledge there opponents performance.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.