Women's State of Origin - Game 1

8 point advantage in the series to defend in Townsville.

Is the Women's two game series an aggregate points concept? I'm not listening to the commentary, but why does the caption say QLD take 8 point lead into game 2

That was a stressful game. I wonder why they kept dropping the ball.

great underdog victory again! Yes qlder!!!

Is the Women's two game series an aggregate points concept? I'm not listening to the commentary, but why does the caption say QLD take 8 point lead into game 2

It's decided on aggregate.

That's so shit.

Advantage QLD though. 1-1 series draw would mean NSW retain the shield. Apparently it was only decided recently so the players weren't happy.

It'll be a three game series soon enough.

Advantage QLD though. 1-1 series draw would mean NSW retain the shield. Apparently it was only decided recently so the players weren't happy.

It'll be a three game series soon enough.
A 1 game series is better than 2 games like this. Really shit concept that really only works for soccer. Needs to be 3, I don't know if there is enough interest for 3 but who wants to win an origin on aggregate for christ sakes.

Yeah the girls

Can’t tell me butterfingers Elliston deserves a spot over Lenarduzzi though

Robbo’s such a legend and I love her so much. Ciesiolka was really good although she bombed that counterattack with the kick instead of passing or taking the tackle

God they really hyped up southwall. She fell flat of whatever they were expecting. Dont get me wrong theres plenty of talent there but the media made her into an immortal in waiting.
Meanwhile they ignored upton who is electric with her speed, robinson who is one of the best backs going around (and seriously under utilised) and alli briggenshaw who must be the first female immortal if there is any justice.
It made you wonder if it was NSW training run as they barely mentioned the qlders.
Even at the end with qld leading for most of the match, they seemed shocked to have lost.

"legendary star?" Please.

Yeah the girls

Can’t tell me butterfingers Elliston deserves a spot over Lenarduzzi though

Robbo’s such a legend and I love her so much. Ciesiolka was really good although she bombed that counterattack with the kick instead of passing or taking the tackle
didnt see the game but sounds like the Broncs girls went alright from the posts

didnt see the game but sounds like the Broncs girls went alright from the posts

They did yep, definitely among the stronger players all of them. Problem was though everyone dropped it, this isn’t an exaggeration so hard to get a gauge on almost anyone. The Broncs right side though were both really strong and you could easily say they won the game for the Maroons and you wouldn’t get much argument.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.