Women's State of Origin - Game 1

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Another bunker mind reading classic to start us off tonight with Boyle "having no intent to strip" despite clearly pulling on the ball.

Robbo over to kick off the scoring.

Brill has been a bit off, some good stuff but seems a bit slow at dummy half.

Piss off, multiple passes and kick that nearly landed them a try isn't advantage taken? Hopeless.

How is that not even a bin? She flipped her 180 degrees.

So I assume Ruan Simms is playing, coaching, commentating & refereeing this game?

I suspect she'll end up with a Lockyer voice.

Kelly might have Lockyer voice after this.

That looked scary, she looked like she was struggling to breathe.

Hopefully Upton is more involved in the second half. She seemed to be underused a bit.

One of the worst games of football I’ve ever witnessed

One of the worst games of football I’ve ever witnessed
I switched it off. Listening to Salty trying to hype it up was cringy at best. It was a case of the emperor has no clothes.
Plain and simple slipshod shite.

Man it is so good not to see ridiculous six agains though and I'll take 85 drops over six again any day.

Great intercept by Shenae there and no panic after the tackle, just spread the ball wide and get over the line.

Isn’t that Jessie Southwell the half they all rave about? I haven’t watched much of her but it feels like every game I see she plays fucking shithouse.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • unnerv1ng
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.