World Club Challenge

The proceeds go to him and JT outside of the cap

Cameron Smith issued a warning for his elbow.
Surely no one is surprised by the lack of action by the NRL - the bloke pretty much does whatever he wants.
The only thing that would surprise me less is if he threw less than 4 forward passes in a set of 6.

Surely no one is surprised by the lack of action by the NRL - the bloke pretty much does whatever he wants.
The only thing that would surprise me less is if he threw less than 4 forward passes in a set of 6.

You can imagine the carry-on if Adam Blair or Jimmy Jet did it.

Will be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get for it.

Because that's why they are doing it. Was more a club dreamed up thing than a JT or Cam Smith idea.

The NRL signed off on it as being fine.
Yeah I'm sure they aren't the only ones getting paid that night either and they have done so much for Queensland I think they kind of deserve it. Both legends of the game, it will be along time before we see anyone even close to a JT or Smith

Yeah I'm sure they aren't the only ones getting paid that night either and they have done so much for Queensland I think they kind of deserve it. Both legends of the game, it will be along time before we see anyone even close to a JT or Smith

I don't see why they deserve to earn money outside of the cap that's not a TPA when every other player can't.

They have earned millions in their career, and both have the world at their feet in terms of opportunities outside of footy. They have been rewarded for their service.

This here is just a massive slap in the face to every other player in the League.

I don't see why they deserve to earn money outside of the cap that's not a TPA when every other player can't.

They have earned millions in their career, and both have the world at their feet in terms of opportunities outside of footy. They have been rewarded for their service.

This here is just a massive slap in the face to every other player in the League.
Just another chance for people to have a whinge. I'm just glad there is some footy to watch

Can’t see them making too much out of it - I don’t know a single person going to it even on the cheap ticketing. Lucky to get 15,000 I’d reckon

Because it’s a fact, a very open fact. Do you also want to know how I know the world isn’t flat?
How is it a very open fact, do you have a personal relationship with JT and Smith and spoke about it over dinner? You don't have to explain how you know the earth isn't flat as I'm already aware that you know everything

How is it a very open fact, do you have a personal relationship with JT and Smith and spoke about it over dinner? You don't have to explain how you know the earth isn't flat as I'm already aware that you know everything

There's a whole thread about it on here. It's old news.

https://broncoshq.com/threads/testimonial-matches.32432/

So far I think you are the only fan outside of Storm and Cowboys fanbases that agrees with it. A complete load of crap imo.

So far I think you are the only fan outside of Storm and Cowboys fanbases that agrees with it. A complete load of crap imo.
Just a heap of opinions, I don't see any official articles saying that JT and Smith are scamming ? At the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to go to the game or watch it..i sure as hell will be watching it tho

If nothing else, it does seem like a massive circle-jerk.
I mean, there’s plenty of players in the game who do wonderful things that never get recognised.
There’s also a possibility someone could do a season ending injury.
All in all, seems somewhat selfish.

I am a big Broncos fan but I'm also a NRL fan who's dying for a half decent game to watch. what happens with the profits isn't up to Smith and JT, the NRL would of signed off on it. As I've said I can't find anywhere besides ordinary people saying the profits are going towards the two so I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because everyone else is

I am a big Broncos fan but I'm also a NRL fan who's dying for a half decent game to watch. what happens with the profits isn't up to Smith and JT, the NRL would of signed off on it. As I've said I can't find anywhere besides ordinary people saying the profits are going towards the two so I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because everyone else is
It's a fact. A portion is going to charity, while another portion goes straight into Smith and Thurston's pockets, salary cap exempt.

Active Now

• Rah88
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.