World Club Series - Wigan vs Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so loading up on oates for FTS this year.

Parker has changed his kicking technique slightly. Seems to have made a good difference.

What can you say, this WilliamHill bloke is all over the field.

I can see why Roberts didn't put the foot down. He was being unselfish, the Wigan defender was going to cut him off either way

I want to see Roberts flex his legs as much, if not more than anybody. But that was really selfless, team first play. Could've rolled the dice and been bundled into touch inside our 20.

Must admit, I thought Eden was faster than that, didn't think they would catch him!

I feel like he was slightly off balance when he received the pass and wasn't at full stride. The Wigan player was already at full speed so he caught him easier than he normally would have.

If you're an opposition team, why kick the ball to Oates when you have to then tackle him at full speed?

Great work Milf. Did Kikorima score?

Nikorima has a double!

Travis Waddell with the spark out of dummy half, Cameron Smith like! Get him in first grade!

Another Nikorima try. He's so skillful.

Wiggan are not playing the ball properly. They were picking on this during the All Stars.

Kikorima just having a little fun time with the ball like no one is around. Just a backyard romance with the ball is the best weird way to describe that. Haha

Pleasantly surprised with our kicking in general play. Thought Hunt's absence would be felt keenly in that regard but we're looking good.

Great self-control from KNik there to avoid rushing it and knocking-on.

They are kicking to Oates coz they think that Manfredi is incredible in the air. Even the commentators were like the Broncos should not kick it to him.... Uhmm commentators have you never seen Oates a 195cm winger play?

Waddell didn't know it was the last tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Culhwch
  • bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • Spooky1013
  • Financeguy
  • Cavalo
  • BRC088
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • azza.79
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.