World Club Series - Wigan vs Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey he's-not-a-winger! Oates scores another winger's try and almost gets a winger's treble but goes into a touch, like a winger.

I don't know who Matty Smith is. But the commentators seem to think he's pretty good.

Must be hard to play against English players, there are so many you just want to punch in the face !

Isn't that a one on one strip that's gone forward of the manfredi? :/

I tell you what these linesman need a swift kick to the head!

Rofl, only points the poms can score is accidental, gets shutdown by the defence and throws the ball over his head.

Well it ended ugly but a lot of positives out of this game tonight.

Liking our all around game. I think the addition of Hunt will give us a more steady kicking game, but our defence is still great and our attacking creativity looks better than ever.

Eden has sown up that wing spot, Kahu is a gun center, Kikorima will start at some point during the season, Gillett was running great lines and looks like he's been told to open up in attack again. Wallace was great and will probably still get bagged. Oates is even bigger. Joffa looked good. Milf is an absolute superstar. Glenn might be packing his bags elsewhere. Roberts started poorly but definitely improved markedly as the game wore on.

Yeah you would have to think Eden has the wing spot now in absence of Maranta and Reed.

Disappointed we conceded that last try. Sloppy stuff, but in fairness, we did well to hold them out many times prior.

Can't sneeze at 42 points scored. Solid hit out from the guys. We look sharp.

Wonderful way to start my Sunday. If Leeds could give Cowboys a reality check tomorrow, that'd be ace. Yes, I'm still bitter.

Very impressed by Kahu. Rolled his sleeves up and worked hard in our half. Some bone crunchers in defence.

Does any player have the same level of ability to tap a ball on to his winger? That Oates no try was preceded by a beauty from Jordan, and he did it countless times last season when he was at fullback/centre.

Very impressed by Kahu. Rolled his sleeves up and worked hard in our half. Some bone crunchers in defence.

Does any player have the same level of ability to tap a ball on to his winger? That Oates no try was preceded by a beauty from Jordan, and he did it countless times last season when he was at fullback/centre.

Hodges did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • leon.bott
  • GCBRONCO
  • maddo
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Tmac
  • broncomax
  • Skathen
  • HarryAllan7
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.