World Club Series - Wigan vs Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why Roberts didn't put the foot down. He was being unselfish, the Wigan defender was going to cut him off either way

Yeah, agreed. He was pretty well covered.

We'd all love to see Roberts show his speed, but it's better if he shows some smarts too.

Great self-control from KNik there to avoid rushing it and knocking-on.

That is the thing that impresses me most about him, it doesn't matter the situation, he always looks like he has an extra few minutes than everyone else out there and is always composed.

Wigan look stuffed. We look fresh.

I can't believe how terrible St Helens and now Wigan have been - the gap between the Super League and NRL is larger than ever.

I can't believe how terrible St Helens and now Wigan have been - the gap between the Super League and NRL is larger than ever.

It was always large, it is just more out in the open now

Greg Eden is quick!

What were we saying about Eden's speed?

GREG EDEEEEEEEEEEN. Bennett is smiling!!!!!

Oh, that was just cruel. Eden goes all the way off a scrum on our 10. No respect.

That was fun from Wigan. Flower gives Parker a mouthful and then Corey stands up and Flower, all 110kgs of him apparently, quickly shuts up. Haha

well deserved try Eden.

It was always large, it is just more out in the open now

Yes, but there's been times where the English teams have won, or gone close. Based on these two games, they wouldn't win one match if they played a full season of NRL.

Eden will be there Round 1. You can back your house on it.

Eden has been good. Pleased to see he has taken his opportunity.

Lol @ Roberts just jogging beside them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Huge
  • Skathen
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.