Worst ever Broncos XIII

Vidot's hands were much worse at the Raiders and Dragons. He dropped about 2 certain tries but then he made up for them by carrying four players over the try line a couple of times. Tries that any other winger (except maybe Oates) would not have scored. He definitely is around the middle as far as Broncos wingers go, as we have had some shockers.

I was never a fan of Vidot but rather him than maranta. Round 13 2016 was his worst game, we might as well of played with 12 on the field he was useless in defence while also spilling the ball and what Stood out the most was when going back to collect a kick and with plenty of space still put his foot into touch. Not even the dumbest wingers do shit like that

Tame Tupou and Reece Robinson I feel are being judged by people who either weren’t heavy Broncos fans at the time, or out of revisionist history due to how their careers have ended up.

Tupou was an absolute beast, he was Folau before Folau. It was off-field and training issues that put Bennett off, not his ability on the field. Robinson was excellent beside Hodges, a really effective centre/wing pairing. If you want to argue that playing outside Hodges would make anyone look like a superstar, I present to you one L. Maranta.

As mentioned:

Eden, Maranta, Manihera, Bott (arguable I guess), Robinson, Pearson (up until now, though I rate him), Copley (again arguable but anyway), Michaels, Tupou (for this side) and that is just off the top of my head.

My memory could be off here but wasn't Michaels a decent winger? Just a shithouse centre? Could be remembering wrong though

NVM: Question has been asked and answered.

Yeah probably fair enough. I remember seeming to think he looked alright at some point and then just seemed to completely suck suddenly. Would make sense.

Maybe it was the cocaine

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Locky24
  • Griffo
  • BroncoFan94
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Lazza
  • Skyblues87
  • lynx000
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • Elcapitano20
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.