11. Dunamis Lui
12. Brad Meyers
13. Darren Burns

Interchange (very back heavy)
14. Joel Moon
15. Palmer Wapau
16. Nick Emmett
17. Jack Reed
Surely you don't think Reed should be in there...

No one has made me yell at a tv as much as Hoffman. Holy moley was he the world's most frustrating player to watch.

I'd have Shane Tronc over Clinton at prop. He was one of the most ineffective forwards I've seen at the club.

Surely you don't think Reed should be in there...

He had his good moments. But he was nothing in attack. That was fine because he was a beast in defence at first, but his last two seasons his defence was poor.

I'd have Shane Tronc over Clinton at prop. He was one of the most ineffective forwards I've seen at the club.

Clinton essentially replaced Petero, in any sense, that was an absolutely absurd decision. Whoever made that call should be shot.

Interesting choice.

Why Marsh over Gorrell or Roberts?

I honestly didn't think Gorrell was that bad. Roberts, meh.

Marsh was an ex-rep player who came with fairly big expectations and was just past it, he offered nothing that his reputation (whatever it was worth) warranted.

Clinton essentially replaced Petero, in any sense, that was an absolutely absurd decision. Whoever made that call should be shot.

Who was also being outclassed by Nick Kenny, Clinton was highly rated at the Panthers, but he was a dud at the Broncos and given that profile I would have him in that side ahead of Tronc, people complain about how our pack is now.....

IMO qualifying players should have a minimum game amount too, 1-10 games doesn't really provide an accurate representation of a quality as a player.

Last edited:
Ben Hunt really should have the C next to his name.

Also wouldn't really call Moga a scapegoat.

or Ben Barba...... Barba was just shit.

1.Ben barba
2.Lachlan Maranta
3.Gerard Beale
4.Aaron Witchurch
5.David Mead
6.Corey Norman
7.Peter Wallace
8.Scott Anderson
9.Kurt Baptise
10.Francis Molo
11.lama Tasi
12.Martin Kennedy
13.Todd Lowrie

Getting close.

Pet
1. Ben barba
2.Lachlan Maranta
3.Gerard Beale
4.Aaron Witchurch
5.David Mead
6.Corey Norman
7.Peter Wallace
8.Scott Anderson
9.Kurt Baptise
10.Francis Molo
11.lama Tasi
12.Martin Kennedy
13.Todd Lowrie
Peter Wallace was very good for us

1. Josh Hoffman - Hoffman on the wing was solid as ****, Hoffman at fullback yeah nah
2. Dale Copley - Had so much potential but never lived up to it. He had a few good games but lost us quite a few games off his own bat including a semi final against Manly
3. Aaron Whitchurch - dick for fingers is putting it nicely
4. Greg Eden - Almost slipped over just writing his name
5. Kane Manihera
6. Ben Barba - A spud signing from the beginning. Never looked like even a quarter of the player he was at the Dogs
7. Luke Capewell - Felt sorry for him. Good enough to be a standout in NSW Cup/QLD but didnt have the ability to step up to first grade
8. Martin Kennedy - What a powderpuff
9. Aaron Gorrel - meh
10. Mitchell Garbutt - Highly rated signing to begin with, spud worthy contribution. Biggest note in career to date, punching Tamou in the WCC
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Lagi Setu
13. Palmer Waupau

14. David Hala - what a massive disappointment he was. Put up big numbers in the gym but never delivered on the field.
15. Lama Tasi
16. Scott Anderson
17. Guy Williams

1 N Parfitt
2 K Manihera
3 N Emmett
4 J Moon
5 D Vidot
6 B Barba
7 B Seymour
8 A Sims
9 R Swain
10 B Green
11 D Mapp
12 M Coorey
13 G Williams

14 M Tony
15 L Tasi
16 C Manua
17 P Wapau

1 N Parfitt
2 K Manihera
3 N Emmett
4 J Moon
5 D Vidot
6 B Barba
7 B Seymour
8 A Sims
9 R Swain
10 B Green
11 D Mapp
12 M Coorey
13 G Williams

14 M Tony
15 L Tasi
16 C Manua
17 P Wapau

Very harsh on Parfitt and Vidot. They weren't superstars by any means but there were definitely worse wingers than Dan and Parfitt never really got a shot. I reckon he could have been a success if given the opportunity.

I remember being a little annoyed losing Lama Tasi. I feel like he wasn't given much time to show his skills. Now that I think about it I can't remember him doing much though. Was he actually bad?

I remember being a little annoyed losing Lama Tasi. I feel like he wasn't given much time to show his skills. Now that I think about it I can't remember him doing much though. Was he actually bad?
Very slow in the defensive line and seemed to be a little out of his depth. I agree though, he was treated shabbily by Hook.

Very harsh on Parfitt and Vidot. They weren't superstars by any means but there were definitely worse wingers than Dan and Parfitt never really got a shot. I reckon he could have been a success if given the opportunity.
Name me a worse winger than Vidot.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Notorious
  • heartly87
  • Socnorb
  • Fozz
  • Volvo Driver
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.