Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Simple question, a few answers, save shitting up other threads

edit: mods can you edit this so you can see who voted for what?

Yes, for the right price (700k or under).

He should be a Bronco.

600-700k is way too high for an inconsistent back rower.
You don't recruit him on the proviso of being inconsistent...the assumption is our club is now in a position through both on field and off field leadership to shape him into the elite player he can be.

You don't recruit him on the proviso of being inconsistent...the assumption is our club is now in a position through both on field and off field leadership to shape him into the elite player he can be.
Yeah, I'm sure the Titans didn't recruit him for 1.2mil on that assumption either. Why take the risk, what has he shown since he left that he is about to turn a corner? Its a 400-500k risk, not top 3 paid players on your team type risk. That's a White and Siebold type risk, we are past that hopefully.

Massive paycut, and contract clauses in our favor.

If he doesn't steamroll over the line once per game, we dock him 5% of his wages, otherwise he can languish at the Titans for the rest of his career.

Seriously though, these blokes that left when we were at the bottom of the ladder will always be scumbags in my eyes, but as others have said, for the right price, it would be crazy not to take him back.

If the titans pay at least 500K I’d be laughing!!

the guy is a beast and in the right team would be amazing.

Yeah, I'm sure the Titans didn't recruit him for 1.2mil on that assumption either. Why take the risk, what has he shown since he left that he is about to turn a corner? Its a 400-500k risk, not top 3 paid players on your team type risk. That's a White and Siebold type risk, we are past that hopefully.

What you are saying is exactly why we shouldnt be paying any forward even close to that amount. They just dont have enough of an influence on games on a regular basis to justify that kind of outlay.

At 700 or less

Come home Fifi

7ECC1996 6790 40BF 9BA6 C9CB11F2DE97

the team has changed from old culture where every man for himself

I went no because our team this year is working for each other.

Fifita is great in attack, but NFI in defence.

You just have to look at Capewell to see what structure, hard work 1%'s etc does for the team.

TC, Riki, Piakura, and now Hoskings show what real team effort is.

Our progress this year, and hopefully top 4 next year are built on teamwork, not highlights reel 1 in 3-4 games

DP

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.