CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

England going at 3.8 rpo and they haven't got out of second gear yet with batting down to #9. I think we're in deep shit, gonna need the weekend to be a washout.

England did swing and miss a lot but the ball is doing nothing now and neither is Hazlewood

i can’t even.. rain is probably going to allow the inferior team to limp home with the Ashes

Australia is not the inferior team by any means, the issue is there are a lot of guys for whatever reason out of form and under a terrible on field captain and out of his depth coach. The prep for this tour and some of the selections would have got people sacked in years gone by.

Australia is not the inferior team by any means, the issue is there are a lot of guys for whatever reason out of form and under a terrible on field captain and out of his depth coach. The prep for this tour and some of the selections would have got people sacked in years gone by.
I know we’re not the inferior team, man for man.. that’s what makes this all the more frustrating.. but we’re certainly being outplayed by eleven mutts with more testosterone

Inferior performing team is more accurate

I know we’re not the inferior team, man for man.. that’s what makes this all the more frustrating.. but we’re certainly being outplayed by eleven mutts with more testosterone

Inferior performing team is more accurate
We have been playing negative cricket, clearly bought into the bazball hype, our batsman aren’t getting on with it, we don’t have a good fielding captain and we lost our best bowler.

It’s becoming hard to watch

We look gone, think we need to get out of this with a rain assisted draw or we lose the series 3-2

Is Cummins sick? Captaining getting to him? I hate to be negative Nancy but he looks well off.

Active Now

• Nerd
  • teampjta
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Muros
  • Sproj
  • Scdeac
  • Manofoneway
  • Robboi_321
  • HVbronco
  • marw
  • ettybay
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.