CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

How does neser not come in over Hazelwood? He can actually fucking bat too.

Selections have been very poor.
Agreed. They could have also have just picked Murphy and given green and marsh slightly more overs. Bowling workloads shouldn’t be an issue when we need one more result

Edit: marsh has yet to bowl this innings and he was one of our best with the ball last test lmao

Nothing happened after the Head non-selection in India debacle, nothing will happen here either. They all just slap each other on the back no matter what happens now.

Hopefully there will be a changing of the guard from top down post world cups but I’m not counting on it.

The end has to be nigh for Warner, Hazlewood, Khawaja, Maxwell, Smith, Starc, Lyon and Boland. That’s a lot of replacements needed over the next 12-24 months and I’m not sure who is coming in for some of them.

so after losing the third Test, our guys take holidays all over Europe for a week.. then turn up in the fourth Test and serve up this.. 👏 👌

Could england win this before the rain comes? cummins better pray it comes. This is as bad as I’ve seen an Australian side, completely rudderless.

It’s a real “jobs for the boys culture” atm. They know no one is coming for their jobs. As evidenced by Warner and the flow on effect from the decision to keep playing him on past performances. Then it flows on from there.

How much of a loss is Lyon? Was he the one telling Cummins what to do?

Australia’s 2-1 lead in this series is misleading. England really lost the first 2 tests, they threw away commanding positions in both tests. Aussies arrogantly went in with a bowling attack, which apart from Starc are very similar for this test and it has backfired. Just checked the forecast, not as grim as it was before the test and England could wrap this up on Day 3. Australia in big trouble.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • teampjta
  • Muros
  • theshed
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Nerd
  • Scdeac
  • Manofoneway
  • Robboi_321
  • HVbronco
  • marw
  • ettybay
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.