CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Green bowls one at the stumps on Anderson... he completely misses it and given out LBW... who woulda thunk it

The only way we draw this test is by either knuckling down and scoring 700+ (possible on this pitch as evidenced by the way England are playing) which these blokes - outside of Smith, Khawaja, and possibly labs - don't have the mental fortitude to pull off or if it rains for 2 days straight.

Hazlewood out for Neser next test is a given. Choose one of Green or Marsh (probably has to be Marsh given it's a must win game now and he is in form. Marsh obviously gets dropped for Green the second this series is over) and get a spinner in the side. If the selectors don't rate Murphy in England for whatever reason then fly in Kuhnemann or go with Swepson who is currently playing county cricket.

EDIT: It's not realisitic, but I'd take put the C on Smith next test as well. Justify it by saying that Cummins has too much workload to do both or some BS

Australia has just gone totally away from cricket. Bowl at the stumps, even if guys are swinging, eventually they’ll miss one. Doing these stupid bouncers on dead wickets is just suicide and they just haven’t learned a thing since 2019.

This side has too many passengers at the moment but don’t worry, no heads will role because the team is happy now.

Not even tea yet... Aussies could be 5 down before stumps.

Australia has just gone totally away from cricket. Bowl at the stumps, even if guys are swinging, eventually they’ll miss one. Doing these stupid bouncers on dead wickets is just suicide and they just haven’t learned a thing since 2019.

This side has too many passengers at the moment but don’t worry, no heads will role because the team is happy now.
The Australian selectors have always been super conservative and stuck with crap players for whatever reason. It’s cost us in the past and it’s costing us now. Look at how long both Marshes were in the side (Shaun while we had blokes like Rogers around still) or them picking North over David Hussey when Hussey was averaging 55 in fc cricket.

I’ve never understood it.

The Australian selectors have always been super conservative and stuck with crap players for whatever reason. It’s cost us in the past and it’s costing us now. Look at how long both Marshes were in the side (Shaun while we had blokes like Rogers around still) or them picking North over David Hussey when Hussey was averaging 55 in fc cricket.

I’ve never understood it.

If they are proven, I get it but yeah the Hussey one always ticked me off and I mean, his own brother was a gun, so not like he wasn’t from good stock.

But honestly, if we are being serious, Cummins himself shouldn’t be playing the fifth test, he has been totally ineffective this entire series.

I’d love to see Australia go nuts with selections even though they won’t and do this:

1. Inglis (wk)
2. Khawaja
3. Labushagne
4. Smith
5. Head
6. Green
7. Marsh
8. Maxwell
9. Neser
10. Starc
11. Morris

Khawaja out to a feather nick

If we lose say 2 wickets this session, we lose by an innings before the end of tomorrow with the attitude this team has right now

Woakes gets Warner in two minds and he plays onto his stumps

2- 54

end of the day not a bad thing an Ashes series comes down to the last game
..but ffs can we step up please

It’s ok everyone, these guys will all get their chance for redemption in the next game and the next series. 🫠😐🙄

IMG 1301

Attachments

• IMG_1302.png
    IMG_1302.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 44
Couple of hours where they might get play. Watch us shit the bed in like 5 overs

If they are proven, I get it but yeah the Hussey one always ticked me off and I mean, his own brother was a gun, so not like he wasn’t from good stock.

But honestly, if we are being serious, Cummins himself shouldn’t be playing the fifth test, he has been totally ineffective this entire series.

I’d love to see Australia go nuts with selections even though they won’t and do this:

1. Inglis (wk)
2. Khawaja
3. Labushagne
4. Smith
5. Head
6. Green
7. Marsh
8. Maxwell
9. Neser
10. Starc
11. Morris
Maxwell is the 3rd best spinner in that lineup. If we want to pick a spinner, it must be Harry Potter.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • ivanhungryjak
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.