WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Results

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
WWE Elimination Chamber for the WWE Title: Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner and New WWE Champion - John Cena

Batista then comes out for a title match against CENA due to Vince.

Batista Vs CENA
Winner and New WWE Champion: Batista

WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Kane
Winner: Drew McIntyre

Michelle McCool & Layla vs. Maryse & Gail Kim
Winners: Layla and Michelle McCool

WWE United States Title Match: The Miz vs. MVP
Winner: The Miz

Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Title: Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. R-Truth vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Jericho
http://www.lordsofpain.net/reports/wwe/ppv/6535.html

Pissed when CENA won it. Confused when Batista Won
Loving MIZ having the title major mark for this guy.
Its good to see Jericho with the other Major.
No Other match matters to me.
Edge announced at tonight's pay-per-view that he will be on RAW tomorrow night to reveal his opponent for WrestleMania 26.

Edge Vs Y2j at Mania!!!!!

I'm sick of the Miz and his cocky ass. Why can't MVP just beat him and shut the Miz up? Also im sick of the same guys winning the WWE and world heavyweight championship over and over. It's always Cena, Edge, HHH, Orton, Y2J, (although I don't mind him) Undertaker etc. You get the picture.

I mean, someone like Shelton Benjamin who is my favourite at the moment(showing no byastism) has loads of talent, probably the best talent going around at the moment but it's being put to waste [icon_shru

im a huge EDGE mark so im happy with him in the picture. Same with Y2J and Orton.

Cena can GTFO same with Taker and HBK

I wanna see MVP move up to the Main event next. Miz is awesome in the Upper Mid card area has the talent to stay there and boost others up.

I like Miz these days, he's starting to prove himself. Thought he was a dick when he first started and now he's become a pretty decent heel.

I generally follow the heels than the good guys anyway. Without them to take the heat, guys like John Cena would be nothing.

MVP is pretty cool and I think he isn't ready to main event just yet, give him more time and one-day he'll be there.

Ted Dibiase jr is a guy who I think will be a huge star sometime in the future. You watch, he'll turn heel and break away from Legacy and slowly work his way up... ala Randy Orton when he was with Evolution.

Turn heel? his already heel :P

Orton is gonna turn Face Teds gonna take him on and Cody sadly will fade away.

Would love to see Rhodes main event thou

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • marw
  • Broncorob
  • mieko
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.