OFFICIAL Xavier Coates injured

Spoon

NYC Player
I just saw it being reported on twitter he has done his knee at training
-----------------------

Winger Xavier Coates will miss Saturday night’s clash in Canberra after injuring his ankle at training today.

Coates will undergo a scan at the Clive Berghofer Centre Qscan facility to determine the extent of the injury, but early indications are that it is not serious.

A replacement for Coates in the team to play the Raiders will be named closer to match time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncapz

NRL Player
Has any team been fucked over by injuries at training as much as us? Put this in the to review folder for 2021

abashii

NRL Player
Deep Didgeridoo
Has any team been fucked over by injuries at training as much as us? Put this in the to review folder for 2021
Or possibly in the "to review right now" folder. If I was in charge and half my players were getting broken during training I'd want to know why. Injuries certainly aren't an excuse for just how pathetic this team has been but they've played a significant enough role that I'd want it sorted quick smart.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What came out of the review folder for 2020? 'Make statements about commitment and accountability of players while making no meaningful changes'.
Does that mean they'll pass their end of season review then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.