OFFICIAL Xavier Coates injured

"He's called for the stapler as well... now I'm not sure why he's stapling his head. Wasn't it an ankle injury fat??"

"Well he's bleeding from the head now... he'll have to come off for a HIA. Bizarre treatment for what appeared to be a rolled ankle"

Obviously leaned down to examine the injury and slammed his face into the boot, happens all the time.

F M D . Didn't see much of him but what I did I was really impressed . Hope he's not sitting there now with his manager entertaining alternatives .

"He's called for the stapler as well... now I'm not sure why he's stapling his head. Wasn't it an ankle injury fat??"

"Well he's bleeding from the head now... he'll have to come off for a HIA. Bizarre treatment for what appeared to be a rolled ankle"
Well what do you expect, you can't just staple your face up and expect to keep playing at full speed.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • Johnny92
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • whykickamoocow
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • jarro65
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • Ronald
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.