OFFICIAL Xavier Coates Leaves Broncos

there has been no suggestion anywhere that we haven't offered Coates a contract.

that's something that got made up on BHQ a few hours ago ... Badel would be proud. He'll steal it, but he'd be proud nonetheless
Where are you getting your information that he's actually been offered a contract, or is of the "set to table an offer" variety like this?

Storm have a very specific amount they value positions at and they won't go from that. If Coates is leaving it isn't for money because I think our offer would be more.

Storm lose a lot of outside backs, in fact I would bet that it's their most moved on position. They value them at an amount and once they get too good they let them take the big offer elsewhere- Addo Carr like.

They have faith that their next winger or centre comes in and does the job and will do it for 200k moving up until he's worth too much again.

Look at this last game, Ieremia scores six tries in four ISC games, leading try scorer- made his NRL debut ready to be next.
As should we. Coates has a lot of potential but spending big on a winger when you have Oates on 500k and Staggs on 600+ and no spine isn’t the right move. Wingers are reasonably easy to replace and a good spine can make average wingers look like world beaters - ask Kemp.

Where are you getting your information that he's actually been offered a contract, or is of the "set to table an offer" variety like this?

hey you Badel-wannabe maybe you should take a look at the date on that article you posted.

if we hadn't offered him a contract, then the real Badel would have been in the CM on a daily basis shouting from the rooftops that we hadn't offered the next GI a contract, it would be extremely good click bait

I think QLD and NSW cups need to be merged in a national competition but with a conference system so it's not too expensive but at the same time they play regular footy against teams from the other state.

I think if a player signs a Development contract with these teams the NRL club affiliated should have at the bare minimum first rights to sign them for a full year after their first grade debut and only the year after they sign that contract on that November can they talk to other teams.

there needs to be some protection for each clubs development players otherwise we should go to a full draft system with no affiliated clubs in the 2nd tier.

hey you Badel-wannabe maybe you should take a look at the date on that article you posted.

if we hadn't offered him a contract, then the real Badel would have been in the CM on a daily basis shouting from the rooftops that we hadn't offered the next GI a contract, it would be extremely good click bait

Do you have anyone from the Broncos saying they've offered him a contract?

Storm have a very specific amount they value positions at and they won't go from that. If Coates is leaving it isn't for money because I think our offer would be more.

Storm lose a lot of outside backs, in fact I would bet that it's their most moved on position. They value them at an amount and once they get too good they let them take the big offer elsewhere- Addo Carr like.

They have faith that their next winger or centre comes in and does the job and will do it for 200k moving up until he's worth too much again.

Look at this last game, Ieremia scores six tries in four ISC games, leading try scorer- made his NRL debut ready to be next.

So then, if he does leave, what kind of indictment is that on the Broncos that an up and coming Qld rep (our only one in fact) wants to leave for LESS money that it would take to stay?

Sounds familiar. Pretty poor form flying straight to Melbourne after the game to tour their facilities.
Err, when should he have? During training or when he was on his own free time?

****, you guys can find shit to whinge about!! 😡😡😡😡

Any **** tells me who to work for or where to work can go **** themselves. Good luck to him, he doesn't owe us any loyalty because we don't reciprocate.

So then, if he does leave, what kind of indictment is that on the Broncos that an up and coming Qld rep (our only one in fact) wants to leave for LESS money that it would take to stay?
Haven't really replaced all of Vunivalu's money and will lose Addo Carr. I am sure he will be on decent dollars and if I was him I would be making the same decision.

That we are a club players will leave for greener pastures. That is a fact at the moment.

Haven't really replaced all of Vunivalu's money and will lose Addo Carr. I am sure he will be on decent dollars and if I was him I would be making the same decision.

If I'm being objective, so would I and wouldn't think twice but thinking with my heart, he is one of the few elite kids we have left in the backs, his loss would hurt.

He’ll be a huge loss.

We won’t feel that loss for some time, but one day we will. This kid has a massive ceiling and when he develops more, he’s just going to keep getting better.

If I'm being objective, so would I and wouldn't think twice but thinking with my heart, he is one of the few elite kids we have left in the backs, his loss would hurt.
Mate he's a winger ffs and your evaluation of what qualifies as elite is very disturbing.

Mate he's a winger ffs and your evaluation of what qualifies as elite is very disturbing.

He's actually a future centre but even so, he's already a gun winger who has massive potential while imroving every game, plus in a rubbish team, he scores a lot of tries.

He's actually a future centre but even so, he's already a gun winger who has massive potential while imroving every game, plus in a rubbish team, he scores a lot of tries.
Isaako has scored a hellva lot more points than him, does that make him elite as well?

Active Now

• The Don
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.