PLAYER Xavier Willison

Yeah that is true, very much hoping that we can lock up Willison soon on a reasonable wicket.

The thing that makes him so impressive is how well rounded at this stage he is for a guy of his age and size.

As 1910 has said, his defence is fantastic, both aggressive and methodical. And his offence speaks for itself and I feel like once he develops his offload, he will be even harder for the defences to deal with.
Yep he's got aggression, footwork and seems to have some smarts about him... he's picked up a few tries in first grade already, shows an ability of where to be close to the line and making himself an option and threat.

He's got 3 tries in 11 game (4th last night) ... Payne has 8 in 104 games.

Payne should be racking up at least 5-7 tries a year when we get close to the line ad should be a constant threat to the defence.

Payne will have a try scoring season this year, 6 or more.

As for Willison Te Kura. It's probably Payne that goes in 27 or something.
Yeah it will be interesting to see what happens with Payne.

I think we will want to keep him, but Willison might be the backup plan... think it will be a priority to lock him down.. keeping him and Payne might cost us BTK though.

Definitely hoping to see more threat from Payne close to the line... but I've been wanting that from literally anyone in a broncos jersey for years now.

I think Macca was the last one we had that would get us tries from crash plays close to the line 😬😬

Sproj talks just about everyone up though lol

Both @Big Del and I talked Niu up and look how wrong we were there. All swings and round abouts.

In terms of Willison, I hope we do what Penrith did with Leota and sign him up long term before anyone else realises just how good he is and so we get him on a good deal.

Both @Big Del and I talked Niu up and look how wrong we were there. All swings and round abouts.

In terms of Willison, I hope we do what Penrith did with Leota and sign him up long term before anyone else realises just how good he is and so we get him on a good deal.
I think Niu is just another casualty of siebold. Dearden obviously got some good advice to move and start fresh and look how well that's served him. I think Niu will hit his strides eventually and be a wicked talent. Just taking a bit longer than expected.

Glad he's not on our books but...

Flegler played Origin before he got that upgrade .
Willison and Te Kura are a long way from Origin ATM .

@Sproj
Look at the folks jumping on the Willison band wagon now . We were talking him up months ago .

I would personally like a fair amount of credit for being on Willison early on.

Always said he would be the guy to make sure we didn't miss Flegler too much.

Tesi scored 3 fcking tries last week .
Don`t count him out yet ...

@
Sproj
Sproj
Look at the folks jumping on the Willison band wagon now . We were talking him up months ago .

surely it didn't take you guys that long to realise he was going to be good :P

surely it didn't take you guys that long to realise he was going to be good :P

I was talkin him up in those cameos he had last year .
Looks like he has good eye hand co ordination too . That ball he scooped off the ground last night reminded me of the 1st time I saw Selwyn play .

@Sproj
Reminder: I've never been wrong.

@Sproj

You're a visionary.

If you're going to watch today Xavier Willison is massive and a Bronco.

Weaver again- nice pass- I haven't changed my opinion Weaver and Rivett are classy halves. Great vision for school boys.

Willison- great ruck before the try.

Willison 188m for Norths Colts in a losing side with 43% of the ball he still made important ground and the Blackhawks were very good- He's a monster.

Xavier Willison- is just a massive kid, he was terrific last year in the Alf Cup. Such a physically impressive unit who understands the little things about football. Last year in the final he was told to just get a quick play the ball by Weaver and often that's not always headed by massive strong kids but he didn't fight it just got down and up and got his team forward- it was a terrific ruck play and simple- PBC scored.

You're a visionary.

Nice work !
Love those details you come up with

Some of us do have other interests than watching every game of every grade of football .
And can only judge what we see on TV . And when I 1st saw Willison play I commented positively .

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • marw
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.