PLAYER Xavier Willison

He had a few moments last night that he probably like over but he has looked like a first grader from game one.

The way he physically dominates the one on one moments, especially in defence at such a young age is really impressive. We need an enforcer, hope he sticks around long enough to still be with us when he adds a bit more aggression to his game which I feel I’ve seen glimpses of.

Having Willison, Te Kura, Haas and Patty in the same team…(all playing to potential)

Oh the Broncos glory days might be back…
Webcke, Civo, Tallis, Thorn… you knew 99.9% teams won’t **** with our pack

Having Willison, Te Kura, Haas and Patty in the same team…(all playing to potential)

Oh the Broncos glory days might be back…
Webcke, Civo, Tallis, Thorn… you knew 99.9% teams won’t **** with our pack
Did I just leave Peter Ryan out?! My apologies… on of the hardest c*nts ever. ‘98 anyone?

Yes, sadly we will find it tough to hold onto Wilison. I think he can negotiate from Nov this year.
Probabaly have to choose between him and Haas. At a guess I'd say clubs will be lining up to sign him on 600k plus.

Funny how the Storm never have an issue holding on to their stars and kids hey and can still have enough many to chase Utoikamanu.
Grant, Hughes, Papi, Munster all on a mil+ or close enough to it then they have Sua playing off the bench with zero media hype stories about him signing elsewhere. It's a joke, imagine the 24 hr debate about Sua's future if he was playing off the bench for us.

Screams a big money signing for a shit club similar to Flegler when he was finally starting to really hit his straps
hopefully we can convince him his big payday is coming with us... and big louise makes it happen, somehow.

Funny how the Storm never have an issue holding on to their stars and kids hey and can still have enough many to chase Utoikamanu.
To be honest, outside their spine players they don't have really any big name stars. Their forward pack is pretty ordinary and will get found out again in the finals like last year.

To be honest, outside their spine players they don't have really any big name stars. Their forward pack is pretty ordinary and will get found out again in the finals like last year.

Those four are on a heap and then you have Sua who has just re-signed who surely had heaps after him, NAS who apparently is also on 800+ and Coates who is a QLD rep player who has also re-signed there. Welch wouldn’t be on a small amount either. They are top heavy but that top is extremely heavy.

Tino, McLean, Hynes, Cheese, Croft, JAC, both Bromwich, Kafusi,

Him being a Kiwi is going to hold value for us since it will leave us a good middle during Origin as we lose Patty and Haas, Te kura if he gets as good as Willison has been this year, will more than likely be in the QLD team which should be noted if it becomes a decision on which of the two to keep.

I hope we don't get too carried away with Walsh's contract. Whiles he's good, we can't ruin our cap for him.
That said he is still a must and anything else saying he isn't is just wrong, we just have to find a way to get the best value even if he holds all the cards, we can't afford realistically to be a Walshless Bronco team who will amount to anything.

there is no denying he is our main key to greatness, sure he requires a good 7 for him to unlock his best but that combination is the best in the game.

Unread

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • lynx000
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.