E. McGuire
A. Johns
R. Mossop
K. Rudd
S. Kank-Alhambra

OK?

Fixed it.

They should be all arrested for being oxygen theives

I don't think ppl should be attacking sims or anything like that, but he certainly played a major part in the game being stolen from us in the death. Is he soley to blame, no... but is he to balme... for his part, very much yes.

haven't you forgotten a few more there?
A Mundine
D Weidler
K Nasser
N Robson
G Greer

I am rather apathetic on the matter.

Sure, we did beat ourselves earlier in the match, but all errors aside, his was the one that lead directly to the winning try being scored, no if's, buts or maybes about it.

I'm not part of the facebook group, but I can clearly see where these groups are coming from. It's not as if Sims was always Mr. Ball Security. He's had these issues before he came to Brisbane, he's just brought them along with him instead of trying to change his game.

Ashton should use this as motivation to work on his security over the off season, not simply put it down to "one of those moments in life".

I'm not sure if anyone has bought this up but why would you run that hard when there is 2 mins left. Its not like Sims is mr ball security so if you're in that situation you do EVERYTHING to protect the ball. Wouldn't logic say to do dummy half runs till you get to the kick?

bronco_babe77 said:
mrslong said:
Nashy said:
Yeah good one, I joined up.

I'm sure poor old Sims feels bad enough as it is without everyone else harping on about it. Poor kid.

Yeah I joined too. Poor guy. Everyone makes mistakes (his was timed pretty badly though). Would never blame him for the entire loss, no way. I doubt his teamates do either. I heard he was inconsolable - I'm sure he was. No one would ever want to be in that position.

I agree. I have just joined up as well. Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their lives

He can't help it he dropped the Telstra Cup [icon_evillaugh

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.