Young Broncos you can see leaving.

Depending how Hodges goes post-Achilles, I'd be inclined to think about releasing him if he's lost his agility and strength.

Yep let him go to england. to be honest when i think about the Broncos i dont think about Hodges because i dont expect him to hang around.

And i love Hodges as a player, Our Birds name is Hodges and his one of the 4 players framed pics/cards i have above the pc.

Burg said:
Not sure what you mean by "theyll get fed up of not being given guaranteed first grade spots", should we work like the Australian Cricket team and put in a rotation system so everyone gets a game? If not then who would they replace, Hodges, Falou, Wallace or Lockyer? Get a grip mate.
get a grip? wtf? [icon_confu

how can you not be sure what i mean? i mean exactly what i said. did you even read it? 2-3 of those players will not be given guaranteed first grade spots, only being called up for injuries etc, and will get fed up with it and leave. pretty self explanatory i wouldve thought.....

I am not really worried about losing any of the backs TBH. Yow Yeh and Hoffman have Broncos for life written all over them and I doubt Kemp will leave unless he can't get a game. Not sure on Winter he is off contract at the moment and could demand good money elsewhere but I hope he stays. I 'd be trying to convert Winter into a centre so we can get rid of Hodges or in case Folau goes. It is the young props that I don't want to lose. We have plenty and they all look to have heaps of potential..

I don't think we'll see too many young players leave this season. I suspect the likes of Setu, Sims (and his brothers) and Michaels will be shown the door.

Hodges will probably leave after next season.

The money will most likely go to all the young guys and retaining them while the Broncos also sign Civoniceiva and some other old familiar Queensland faces.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • achievedrap
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.