NEWS Young Star Coates Signs Upgraded Deal

Finally a signing..!!!....fantastic news for the young lad; lets hope the recent few weeks give him the momentum to not only make a good debut but actually ensure he stays in the 13 for the rest of the year...

Farnsworth I don't know a lot about, so have read with a keen eye on here what folk have said about him....

Quite looking forward to this Sharks game....

I mean, Coates has a lot of pace.
He didn't seem that quick in the video the previous guy posted. From what I could tell he seems like he'd be about middle of the pack in terms of speed for outside backs.

Farnworth not Farnsworth

Add it to the list @Unbreakable

Might have to ay, even Matty Johns yesterday was calling him Farnsworth on his podcast.

It's going to be a long list if Niu ever gets a run, even the Broncos website was calling him "Nui" yesterday.

Might have to ay, even Matty Johns yesterday was calling him Farnsworth on his podcast.

It's going to be a long list if Niu ever gets a run, even the Broncos website was calling him "Nui" yesterday.
Yes.
Fanitesi Niu plays and runs like a FB should......sigh!

Fransworth sounds way better than Farnworth. Her should legally change it.

He didn't seem that quick in the video the previous guy posted. From what I could tell he seems like he'd be about middle of the pack in terms of speed for outside backs.

He is 6ft5 with long strides. He looks like he is not moving that fast but he would be.

Farnworth not Farnsworth

Add it to the list @Unbreakable

He still hasn’t added ‘Issako’ as far as I know. Also seeing a lot of Dearden/Deardon

I don't think I've ever seen someone spell Isaako wrong, if it's happened, it's only happened like once.

I may as well list the whole top 30, get your shit together people!!

I see it nearly daily in every thread lol

I don't think I've ever seen someone spell Isaako wrong, if it's happened, it's only happened like once.

I may as well list the whole top 30, get your shit together people!!

There’s been a simple but effective solution. We just give players with tricky to spell names nicknames.

Moose, Macca, Offa, TPJ, Niko, Shiba, Oppa, etc

Farnworth/Farnsworth can be Farno
Isaako can be ummm....Taco?
Dearden can be... Dear....I dunno, this is harder than I thought.

There’s been a simple but effective solution. We just give players with tricky to spell names nicknames.

Moose, Macca, Offa, TPJ, Niko, Shiba, Oppa, etc

Farnworth/Farnsworth can be Farno
Isaako can be ummm....Taco?
Dearden can be... Dear....I dunno, this is harder than I thought.
Farny, obvs.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Adammacca
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.