NEWS Young Star Coates Signs Upgraded Deal

Can be dodgy under the high ball though, and confidence drops after an error

So fairly similar to a current winger on a four year deal and dealing with serious family issues it seems...and not too dissimilar to the current fullback who is on a bucketload more money and over ten more years experience.

If Holmes rejoins the NRL it has to be with the Sharks does it not?
I believe that the sharks get first dibs but with their current squad, I’m highly doubtful they could fit him with the $ he would be chasing..

it would be remiss of this club not to have serious long term interest in Holmes...if we passed on Drinkwater because there has been some indication behind the scenes that we are serious about accomodating Holmes return to NRL then id be very happy...

Do they post those videos every time someone debuts?

it would be remiss of this club not to have serious long term interest in Holmes...if we passed on Drinkwater because there has been some indication behind the scenes that we are serious about accomodating Holmes return to NRL then id be very happy...

Doesn’t seem like the plan considering Seibold just came out and said he’s considering Milf the long term fullback option.

It pains me to say but I think our hands are tied with Boyd and Macca. We have 3 million dollars tied up in our spine and none of the seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. The best Seibold can do is rearrange the deck chairs on the titanic.

Doesn’t seem like the plan considering Seibold just came out and said he’s considering Milf the long term fullback option.

It pains me to say but I think our hands are tied with Boyd and Macca. We have 3 million dollars tied up in our spine and none of the seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. The best Seibold can do is rearrange the deck chairs on the titanic.

It isn't though. He doesn't HAVE to play them (Boyd maybe if the board rumours getting involved are true which is highly doubtful given the source).

He doesn't have to play Macca over Turps/Segs and doesn't have to play Boyd in the spine even.

It isn't though. He doesn't HAVE to play them (Boyd maybe if the board rumours getting involved are true which is highly doubtful given the source).

He doesn't have to play Macca over Turps/Segs and doesn't have to play Boyd in the spine even.

I agree. But it also means that we have little to no money left to bring in any consequential spine signings. We have to make a spine out of who we already have on hand and even if we play rookies instead of Boyd and Macca, we are at risk of losing them as soon as their contract expires as we can’t upgrade them at the moment.

I want both those guys dropped too but it is possible that until they are off of our books that we won’t be able to being in any established talent into the spine.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Bronx48
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.