Your Bronco Awards

All fair and reasonable (and accurate) points, but I think you might have the wrong person with the bolded part.

McHunt is the one with the perception Farnworth is overrated, whereas I think that’s absolute horseshit 👍
Just realised there’s a chance you double quoted in your post below @theshed, and perhaps (some of?) that was directed at McHunt and I simply can’t see it because he’s thrown a temper tantrum and blocked me.

Apologies if that’s the case, as I’m sure my post above made no sense without that context (honestly, yours made no sense to me before I considered the above 😂😂).

Of course, maybe I’m wrong and look even more stupid, which is not particularly unlikely 🤷‍♂️

No hard feelings from me. We all have bad takes from time to time.

It’s actually very Huge like.

You start with a reasonable though not necessarily popular observation (“Herbie needs to develop a passing game”, “Kennedy is decent value for money”) and then when BHQ has many posts praising Herbie (or shitting on Kennedy) you feel compelled to comment. Then when people start to counter your argument you dig your heels in deeper to the point where your once reasonable observation has now transformed into bordering on laughable as any resistance to your view leads to further doubling down.

It’s vintage Huge, except he defends players he thinks are unfairly criticised, while you bring down a player you think is being unfairly overrated.

Just realised there’s a chance you double quoted in your post below @theshed, and perhaps (some of?) that was directed at McHunt and I simply can’t see it because he’s thrown a temper tantrum and blocked me.

Apologies if that’s the case, as I’m sure my post above made no sense without that context (honestly, yours made no sense to me before I considered the above 😂😂).

Of course, maybe I’m wrong and look even more stupid, which is not particularly unlikely 🤷‍♂️
Thats 100% what happened. Thank you so much for following that up because it hurt my brain and I just assumed I was an idiot and didn’t respond incase I made it worse.

Best forward: Payne Haas
Best back: Herbie Farnworth
Most consistent player: Payne Haas
Most Improved player: Corey Oates
Rookie of the year: Kobe Hetherington
Play of the year: Selwyn Cobbo intercept vs Newcastle (can't give it to Turncoates)
Player to watch in 2022: Selwyn Cobbo

Thats 100% what happened. Thank you so much for following that up because it hurt my brain and I just assumed I was an idiot and didn’t respond incase I made it worse.
All good.

I read your post so many times before I wrote my original reply too, as I wanted to make sure I wasn’t reading it wrong.

Not until I realised what might have happened did it make perfect sense.

I don’t believe anyone else has me blocked (maybe they do?), so now I understand what @Huge was saying when he said pages didn’t make sense due to only seeing snippets of what’s going on 😂😂

No hard feelings from me. We all have bad takes from time to time.

It’s actually very Huge like.

You start with a reasonable though not necessarily popular observation (“Herbie needs to develop a passing game”, “Kennedy is decent value for money”) and then when BHQ has many posts praising Herbie (or shitting on Kennedy) you feel compelled to comment. Then when people start to counter your argument you dig your heels in deeper to the point where your once reasonable observation has now transformed into bordering on laughable as any resistance to your view leads to further doubling down.

It’s vintage Huge, except he defends players he thinks are unfairly criticised, while you bring down a player you think is being unfairly overrated.
It's odd that you make a claim that statements I've made are bordering on laughable yet I doubt you could find one such statement.

Can Cobbo still qualify for rookie of the year next year? If he’s able to I reckon he’s worth a flutter or two. Now that he’s had a taste and then a full preseason with the boys (good coaching Kevvie) I think he’ll be an absolute tearaway if lining up outside Staggs. Two deadly brothers and with the inclusion of Reynolds I think we’ll have a right attacking side to rival the Bunnies left.

Can Cobbo still qualify for rookie of the year next year? If he’s able to I reckon he’s worth a flutter or two. Now that he’s had a taste and then a full preseason with the boys (good coaching Kevvie) I think he’ll be an absolute tearaway if lining up outside Staggs. Two deadly brothers and with the inclusion of Reynolds I think we’ll have a right attacking side to rival the Bunnies left.

No. He's played too many games.

Who did Payne thank when he won POTY but said is gone at the end of the year?

Active Now

• Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • mrslong
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Manlyman
  • MrMoore
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.