Your Fullback after 5 rounds?

Jip said:
I remember saying in the thread on who to watch this year, one of my people was Hoffman. Not to say I told you so, but I really hope he comes into his own. Futhermore, I hope the Broncos build him up then RETAIN him and not just fob him off to another club. We seem to just build up the players and then let them go, even if they are valuable to our team.

Yep. The Broncos are an NRL feeder club.

Big_Dave said:
Is Norman still your fullback after the first 5 rounds?
Norman had a great debut but since then he hasn't show enough urgency to be first grade fullback IMO.
I think he'll make a lot better 5/8th or lock. He did play his junior footy as a 5/8th.
Alot of people criticized Hoffman when he was outlept by Steve Price.
But tonight Hoffman was great under the high ball. He showed greater urgency than Norman when her ran off his wing to difuse a midfield bomb.
Also, he put his body on the line when he dived over for a good winger's try in the corner.
I think Hoffman should be given a shot for at least a couple of rounds. I don't want to see Norman play out the season as the fullback based on one performance.
Thoughts??

Quoted for the truth about Norman and Hoffman [icon_drun

Hey guys, who's this Hoffman kid? He goes aiiiiteee

Big_Dave said:
Hey guys, who's this Hoffman kid? He goes aiiiiteee

Yes Mr Hoffman he goes really really really well. Your should be proud of your son. icon_thumbs_u

He's my cousin actually. We all related, Sailor, Gagai :)

Big_Dave said:
He's my cousin actually. We all related, Sailor, Gagai :)

I was close haha, He is going off. Playing some awesome footy. He is much better than I thought he would be. icon_thumbs_u

Norman was excellent today in the u20's, he is the future of our halves. While it was admirable to run him at 1 early in the year I think his future lies in first grade but in the 6 or 7.

Norman is definitely not read to take on a role in the havles in first grade yet.

tkday said:
Norman is definitely not read to take on a role in the havles in first grade yet.
neither is wallace, but yet we persist.

You got me going off topic again. I'm going to reply to that topic.

But to bring it back on topic, it's safe to say Hoffman was the best choice for fullback. Can we have this topic closed now?

Trollol.
Lemme guess, big old dave? lol.

The mods should give up banning me. You all enjoy reading my posts. So what gives?

Heard the game "Cat n mouse"? The mods love playing it.

It's not your post we enjoy but, its seeing how many dumb remarks you can get in before banned again.

Active Now

• Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.