Your Test Teams

Apparently Trent Merrin maybe selected.

Big Pete said:
Apparently Trent Merrin maybe selected.

NSW selectors are clutching at straws if they think he is ready for test footy!

broncospwn said:
Today's announcement, made after an afternoon training session, means the Knights have now secured undoubtedly the best coach in rugby league and also arguably the best captain in the game.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6042276404

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. What a joke, best captain in the game....

Every player is "arguable the best xyz" when they appear in news stories though. Gotta make the artciel sound like it's important.

In the last week I've seen atricles in the CM from the same author calling Lockyer, Boyd and Slater " arguable the best player in the game".

Peter Sterling's Kangaroos 17
1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Morris
3. Justin Hodges
4. Greg Inglis
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Matt Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Ben Creagh
13. Paul Gallen

14. Kurt Gidley
15. Michael Weyman
16. David Shillington
17. Nate Myles

http://www.nrl.com/sterling-gold-my-aus ... fault.aspx

Not sure how Hayne could possibly deserve a spot in the test team at this stage. Time to blood some fresh wingers IMO. Get Uate a game and maybe Yow Yeh

Hayne is still one of the most talented players in the game and is the true incumbant.

I'd prefer him over Morris.

Big Pete said:
Hayne is still one of the most talented players in the game and is the true incumbant.

I'd prefer him over Morris.

I don't care how talented he is, plus incumbency means jack when you are coming off the back of a four nations loss.

That's the thing, Hayne didn't get to play that series and was apart of the last succesful Four Nations series.

Big Pete said:
That's the thing, Hayne didn't get to play that series and was apart of the last succesful Four Nations series.

So he is not an incumbent and he his form and attitude have been poor. Why reward him??

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big Pete":20tyimqv]That's the thing, Hayne didn't get to play that series and was apart of the last succesful Four Nations series.

So he is not an incumbent and he his form and attitude have been poor. Why reward him??[/quote:20tyimqv]

Same reason Inglis is playing.

Because he's a talent and it's a meaningless one off match.

And he really is the true incumbant, he only lost his spot because of injury and it was for one series in which we lost.

Inglis is another level above Hayne FFS.

No he isn't.

Regardless, Hayne has been in better form than GI. What's stopping you criticising that selection?

Big Pete said:
No he isn't.

Regardless, Hayne has been in better form than GI. What's stopping you criticising that selection?

Tonga should be selected in front of Inglis and Inglis a much better player than Hayne will ever be.

Tonga shouldn't be anywhere near an Aus. jersey after last year.

Inglis is a better player than Hayne, but to say he's on another level is a stretch.

As lame is inglis is going right now,, still better form than hayne

I wouldn't say Hayne is in bad form, rather he's just been inconsistent.

He was very good in the two wins he played in. Had his moments in other games etc.

Honestly though, it's just the ANZAC test, if City/Country didn't exist it would be the most useless game on the Rugby League calender.

Active Now

• Rookie Alan
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • pennywisealfie
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Organix
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gray
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Big Del
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.