Zach Strasser Potential

What kind of a question is that ?
Do you want us to guess ?
Or assume from what we've seen so far, or what we've heard ?

Personally I have no idea how good he will be.

Hopefully good.

He has a great rugby league name . When I was growing the were a couple of guys I remember because of their names . Richie Twist. And Balabacieger(not sure of that spelling). So he passes that commentator test. We will have to see how he goes in the trials.

I was just wondering because to me he looks a daley cherry evans sort of player but younger

Of the very little I've seen from him..I get the impression that he has a good running and passing game, haven't seen much of a kicking game though, so Hunt/Macca/Barba will probably need to step up in that department.

Still way too little to go off though, can't wait to see how he goes in the trials.

He threw a dummy and I fell for it in touch footy at school, so... he's better than DCE.

Zach for your sake, just get a release now, the knives are already out it appears.

Danoz direct is all you could come up with? Not even like shamwow or schticky?

He has a great rugby league name . When I was growing the were a couple of guys I remember because of their names . Richie Twist. And Balabacieger(not sure of that spelling). So he passes that commentator test. We will have to see how he goes in the trials.
I think you may be talking about Lobegeiger
Ziggy Strasser is a better name than Zac Strasser

Bringing this thread back on topic, I believe a lot will depend on how he handles pre-season. Brisbane has a proud history of fielding bolters but a lot of that success came down to their performance in the pre-season. I'm going in with no expectations, as far as I'm concerned he's a Queensland Cup half who's been given an opportunity to train with the big boys. Calls for him to be apart of the first grade side are premature.

Yes , you'd have to say Reed and Gillet came into FG that way from relatively unknown status. He has had some time with Petro which would have been beneficial . Props to the big man for spending a year in Qcup .
fijian flyer from the 70s was Aselia Batibasaga. Memory fail.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.