Zach Strasser Potential

They look good, no doubt.

No doubt made to look even better by the woeful defence. FFS even Petero threw a dummy and ran half the length of the field.

That said....trial 'em (Stasser and Cullen). See if they can offer the same when they're up against better organised defence.

Can't hurt.

Some of that defense and formation by Ipswich was very average and I even thought Cullen looked better in that reel but Strasser looked promising as well.

I'm with Mr Fourex here, give em starts in the trials and see how they go.

Will be yet another BHQ Junior prediction where he comes into the team, and will suck.
Seriously dude...every time I see your posts pop up......negative as anything haha maybe it's the avatar ??? Perhaps you need one a little more "excitable" like mine hahahahaha

I mentioned Cullen as an option in the "halves thread".

Here is an interesting vid of Cullen and Stasser. Not bad, huh

wow. I seriously liked Cullen far more than Strasser in that package. Cullen dummies and chips and grubbers....hmmmm me likes

Last edited by a moderator:
Cullen is 170cm tall. The Broncos said DCE was too small. This makes noooo sense?!

Well he's 80kgs which isn't a lot at all. So either way he's tiny. Not disputing his abilities though. He's good!

I'm getting on the Cullen band wagon here...looks a solid reader. But, I'm not the coach haha HURRY UP PRE-SEASON!

I'll jump on too. Everything I've seen made him look like a smart, unselfish half. He's my 5/8 in RLL2 now haha

haha is that any good (just quickly so we don't go off topic)

I love it. I usually only play sports games and mine is heavily edited, current teams, world cup teams and some rugby players created that are unsigned and they get signed up quick in career mode.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.