NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

Cue the outrage from Sydney shock jocks and a grandstanding Andrew Abdo looking to make an example of them. Happens at any other club and it’s a one day story that gets laughed off by telegraph hacks. The white shoe scandal is still the most ridiculous beat up this embarrassment of an nrl administration has presided over, I still can’t work out how they equate that with Dylan Walker being convicted of assault.

Chaps be getting 1 game bans for holding up bags of *baby powder* and posting to social media. They should be fine.

Didn't Payne give Albert a proper slap? I recall there being a bit of aggression in that. This was just some cuddles.

"Nooooo -- I don't want to get in the ucking cab you c". Most of us have been there with our mates.

I found it quite arousing.

It’s 2024 folks, not the 1990’s. Can’t be doing that stuff in public let alone if you’re the leaders of a sporting club.

Looks like they were play fighting beforehand which then turned into rumbo rage.

If Payne got suspended for getting upset at someone stepping on his shoes, you know these two are sitting out two weeks.
Pretty sure Hass got suspended because he had been given a previous warning about his behavior...

I assume Reynolds and Carrigans history is pretty clean?

This wasn't on my broncos bingo card for 2024. I was hoping for a no drama year. They need to pack a our get along shirt if there is another fight
1000017166.png

Me and one of my best mates would either play fight or real fight at least once each time we got on the piss, and I don’t think there is anyone who I would’ve done more for outside of direct family. Too similar, too competitive.

I wouldn’t still be doing it at Adam’s age though

I don't believe so either. I remember Capewell on radio last year saying that a good portion of the squad don't drink at all.
Maybe thats the problem...they aren't piss fit.
A coupe of schooners and they're off they're head.

Regular drinking would prevent this kind of thing happening. A couple of cones thrown into the mix wouldn't hurt either.
Its a sure way to settle every **** down.

Not anymore!
Fair chance they still are. Good thing I’m not a football player because this sort of thing has happened between me and my mates several times and we all still good. One of my mates at his bachelor party was trying to get back into showgirls but got denied entry because he was too drunk and when I tried to pull him away he decked me. We laughed about it the next day and I was best man at his wedding, I think Reyno and Patty will be fine.

I was worried at first when I read about punches being thrown, but it just looks like some drunk people at the end of the night. Who hasn't done this shit? Learning experience for Patty and move on.

I was worried at first when I read about punches being thrown, but it just looks like some drunk people at the end of the night. Who hasn't done this shit? Learning experience for Patty and move on.

As much as i get, and i have myself acted like a fool after a night on the beers, i'm not i high profile sportsman who is going to get recognised. I can get away with being an idiot in public, they cant. As long as they are Broncos players, they need to be aware any negative shit like this brings unwanted attention on the club.

I think there needs to be a consequence dished out by the club. I couldnt care less what the media and the NRL do tbh, i want the club to be setting the standards of whats acceptable and whats not. The media beat up over this though just comes with the territory.

They have plenty of media awareness training. Clowns. Hopefully they get Broncos version of community service.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.