Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have minded the Foran signing about 4 years ago, don't see the benefit now when he's past his prime and his body is just completely failing him in every aspect.

If it's a 2 year deal on $300K I suppose it's fine, any longer than 2 years or any more than $300K and it's a big fat no from me.

I wouldn't have minded the Foran signing about 4 years ago, don't see the benefit now when he's past his prime and his body is just completely failing him in every aspect.

If it's a 2 year deal on $300K I suppose it's fine, any longer than 2 years or any more than $300K and it's a big fat no from me.

Totally agree.

The other caveat is...Milford to fullback in 21, serious.

then, the new coach better have some magic formula to change his work ethic and attitude ...

as it currently stands he has the talent but not the work ethic or attitude required to transition into a world class fullback

Will Fifita want to come home if Bennett and Walters are in charge

Titans will still be shit
And we could have a 2015 like year

The Milford as fullback horse has bolted. He’s a 5/8th that probably needs the mentoring more than dearden right now. A broken Foran isn’t the answer, he’s way over the hill..

Bold prediction. You can't know how 2021 will be for the Titans based on previous years.

The Milford as fullback horse has bolted. He’s a 5/8th that probably needs the mentoring more than dearden right now. A broken Foran isn’t the answer, he’s way over the hill..
He's 30, just played 14 games straight, talented and tough, plays a position we're weak in and will have six months to recover from this torn pec. It's not totally outlandish to consider if the price is right.

he can't for 3 years ... do you really think Mal and the raging fool will release the signing they massively overpaid to get

Milf reportedly going nowhere, will transition to fullback, I'm not kidding, this is the news.

Wasn't there a rumour he refused to play fullback this year? Not that I believe this report as fact, but this could always be a way of moving him on. Want to play five-eighth? Find somewhere else to do it, we won't stand in your way.

Can we hurry up and get rid of Offa. I can’t remember somebody as useless as he is in a long time. I can’t believe he got to play origin.
I really hope Griffin is stupid enough to sign him 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • Skyblues87
  • kiwibronco
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Old Mate
  • jd87
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • ozzball
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.