Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Training - probably just above min wage?
Mead - No idea, 250?
Copely, is it even confirmed? 250?
Asiata, is it even confirmed? - 500?
I would not be paying more than 350k for asiata. It is not like he has other teams competing for his signature. This may be one negotiation where we have some advantage, why not use it?

Lol, imagine if Asiata was actually on 500K (I wouldn't put it past the Broncos recruitment team). We'd be replacing one overpaid prop with another on the same amount, except that we'll also be chipping in part of Ofa's contract, effectively using up $600-700K to replace him with Asiata.
lmao. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility given what’s gone on, which is sad enough

Our salary is fucked, our roster is ****, another spoon next year with the draw.

Notice no one to the Broncos?
Nrl setting it up to keep us down the ladder for the introduction of new brisbane team....cant see us moving to far up the ladder with the plodders we have and the draw putting up 15 games against this years top 8.....🙄😳

Is anyone capable of putting together a list of players we will be paying (at least partially) to play for another club in 2021?

I anticipate it will not make for good reading and surely exceeds that of any other club.

Nrl setting it up to keep us down the ladder for the introduction of new brisbane team....cant see us moving to far up the ladder with the plodders we have and the draw putting up 15 games against this years top 8.....🙄😳
More a case of Ch9 dictating things to get the teams & matchups it wants at the times it wants

Is anyone capable of putting together a list of players we will be paying (at least partially) to play for another club in 2021?

I anticipate it will not make for good reading and surely exceeds that of any other club.
So far it should just be Bird and maybe McGuire, but it could eventually also include Offa and Lodge. I hope it includes Oates.

Unless of course we are still paying for James Roberts, Corey Allen, and Sua some how. Kodi should be in the clear and Macca has returned.

So far it should just be Bird and maybe McGuire, but it could eventually also include Offa and Lodge. I hope it includes Oates.

Unless of course we are still paying for James Roberts, Corey Allen, and Sua some how. Kodi should be in the clear and Macca has returned.

We shouldn’t be paying for most of those guys but I fear we are.

Mcguires contract would have run out this year with us i think but im sure he left for a better deal at the cowboys

Last edited:
Mcguires contract would have run out this year with us i think but im sure he left for a better deal at the cowboys
Does better deal necessarily mean the original club isn’t chipping in still?

say Moose was on 500k a year at the broncos and then the cows sign him on 700k but make the e broncos pay 300k and they make up the 400k, is this a thing that happens ?

Does better deal necessarily mean the original club isn’t chipping in still?

say Moose was on 500k a year at the broncos and then the cows sign him on 700k but make the e broncos pay 300k and they make up the 400k, is this a thing that happens ?
I think that would be a new contract if he were going for the same money we would have to make up the difference i think
But im almost certain that i linked an artical here not to long ago saying he was released to take up the cowboys offer.

This was it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.