Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what will happen if it actually came true.
481135C7 733E 4FBB 9CAB 255A046BFDF4

Imagine what will happen if it actually came true.
Overheard Turpin saying something along those lines about Smith the other day. No idea what the merry go round would be though.

Not spreading it as fact just what I heard.

Last edited:
I think Drinkwater may be very gettable.

on NRL.com, Payten was talking about his plans for the Cowboys and he indicated that Val Holmes would be fullback and Morgan would be 5/8 (used as a running 5/8)
They are good plans from Payton. Morgan back to running 5/8 is a good move

On 7 news last night Kevie was quoted as saying that when Cam Smith makes his decision it will trigger a player merry go round and that the Broncos are looking to sign someone when it happens. I doubt that the Storm will lose Grant but maybe Brandon Smith is in play. Whoever it is it sounded like Kevie has a plan.
Said the same thing on the radio.

It makes alot of sense because look how many players we have already shed and we should have a nice penny left for a marquee signing.
On 7 news last night Kevie was quoted as saying that when Cam Smith makes his decision it will trigger a player merry go round and that the Broncos are looking to sign someone when it happens. I doubt that the Storm will lose Grant but maybe Brandon Smith is in play. Whoever it is it sounded like Kevie has a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • azza.79
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.