Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rain looks like it will probably slip north and through Samford. Maybe the odd drop at Suncorp

I dunno. This little one looks pretty mad.

Starting to spit at the stadium now.

If the rain does come down, it's gonna become all about defence. We have enough strike to score points despite it, but Melbourne relish the grind. We're going to have to be up for the fight with a swell kicking game from Reyno.

Sims in, Garrick out.

Good, that family deserves this loss.

Garlick out means Paps is going to be in the middle when he comes on so likely replacing Grant with him.

Ennis just making shit up, what an absolute fuckstick. No accountability for these flogs.
Was listening to triple m on my way in to work, and they must prerecord their finals game previews, because they kept going on about how excited they were of the match up between Shaun Johnson and Chin Cleary. And the Triple M finals ad says "tune in this Friday for the Broncos vs the Warriors".
We should all be professional footy pundits and just make up what we want.

If the rain does come down, it's gonna become all about defence. We have enough strike to score points despite it, but Melbourne relish the grind. We're going to have to be up for the fight with a swell kicking game from Reyno.
Our defense has been fucking awesome this year for the most part.

Jeez im nervous.

Can we start tackling the big issues in this thread, where did you buy that pizza?
Unfortunately for most, I’m in Townsville. Giant Pizza for $42 and is filling and delicious.

Garlick out is a surprise, I thought he'd start and they would bring Grant, NAS and Papenhuyzen off the bench.

I don't usually but....................I've even jersey'd up at home for tonight...................c'mon boys!
I nearly wore my old Powers one into work. Stupid hi vis requirement

Kind of off topic but still on topic. Was watching some minis this afternoon and thought, why don’t teams employ a 2 goal kicking system if they have a left and right foot kicker. I.e. Reynolds kicks from the left and Walsh from the right.

Off topic but am I the only one who would actually prefer ads on Kayo over that “we’re in an add break. We’ll be right back” screen and music?

At least play random footage from other games or sports

Kayo or Nine, shyte commentating either way sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • rj9
  • MrRobot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.