Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but am I the only one who would actually prefer ads on Kayo over that “we’re in an add break. We’ll be right back” screen and music?

At least play random footage from other games or sports
That Sterlo ad is enough to hate Kayo ads period

Off topic but am I the only one who would actually prefer ads on Kayo over that “we’re in an add break. We’ll be right back” screen and music?

At least play random footage from other games or sports
Yeah, and you'd get some sort of idea when it's ending too if it was ads.

Who is this stunning blonde lady on Fox? She is distractingly good looking.
I have no idea, but speaking of such things, was it ever established who the young blonde in the tigers box was?

Kayo or Nine, shyte commentating either way sigh

I can't watch Nine, Kayo/Fox may be watchable, we got Ennis and Cronk in the studio, if Parker is on the commentary team, it may be a game I watch on mute.

Well at least we know who he has put his bet on, I hope he isn't in commentary otherwise we'll be listening to him ride the Storm home.

The only Fox Sports commentator tipping us is Tallis

I can't watch Nine, Kayo/Fox may be watchable, we got Ennis and Cronk in the studio, if Parker is on the commentary team, it may be a game I watch on mute.
I'm a dinosaur but man I used to love the commentating back in late 80's early 90's when Channel 10 and the ABC had televising rights.

Wtf I love Gordie again
I had to laugh earlier in the week on one of the footy podcasts the other person said they were surprised he came because they thought he would be on smash Monday with the Titans. His response was “I don’t hang with losers, I’m a Bronco now”.

Loyalty is not in the guys vocabulary.

Melbourne have pulled in 2c to 2.30!!!

He did his time at the Titans, that's punishment enough. Parker on the otherhand send him to the tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.