Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

MILF just makes all his team mates shit. The negative energy he spews (caught on camera) can't be a good influence on the team. Then in the locker room at half time MILF has the nerve to give his team mates advice.
I'll give all the Broncs a pardon but MILF tonight.

Poor Kevvie one loss closer to the spoon and the sack and the re-emergence of the pale free rider.I don’t know why he persists with The sinecurist and doesn’t give Paix a go. Turpin does 50 tackles and people want to bag him. Why can’t our wingers leap in the air and catch the ball. Time for Milford to give his lazy mill to Lodgey for the rest of the year. It’s the least he could do.

Flegler gave them the first try. High tackle on last for the penalty and then missed Nicho and then missed smith for the try. Flegler is not good. Robati did better and he’s on 1/5th the pay
First try was a clear obstruction, called that way all year except against us.

Poor Kevvie one loss closer to the spoon and the sack and the re-emergence of the pale free rider.I don’t know why he persists with The sinecurist and doesn’t give Paix a go. Turpin does 50 tackles and people want to bag him. Why can’t our wingers leap in the air and catch the ball. Time for Milford to give his lazy mill to Lodgey for the rest of the year. It’s the least he could do.
Before you get too glum, remember that the dogs play the panthers this weekend.

Same old, same old...
# We need a hooker that can do more than tackle..
# we need a fullback that can ballplay and not be a fucken ball hog and organise the defensive line.
#We need a quality 5/8
#And on top of that Coates needs to be dropped, his head is not with the Broncos anymore and he's a liability in defence.
#Milford needs to be put out of his misery and forced to stay in ISC Cup
# Kevie needs to start being an NRL coach

Not sure you can blame Kevvie tonight, the guys played with a lot of heart for the first 30 minutes.

One thing that annoys the shit out of me is at the start of the game we often make some sort of basic error which gives the opposition a free hit at our try line

Not sure you can blame Kevvie tonight, the guys played with a lot of heart for the first 30 minutes.

One thing that annoys the shit out of me is at the start of the game we often make some sort of basic error which gives the opposition a free hit at our try line

Can blame him for putting Milford back on in the second half.

Seriously it was almost our best 20 first minutes of the season ( against the second best team in the comp)

Creativity in attack, solid in defense...

Until the first Melbourne try, unable to make a simple legs tackle on Brandon Smith...professionnal foul.

TOO Many stupid errors as always :

- Last tackle, Flegler made a high tackle on Hugues.
- Perfect spinning move from Flegler and he missed the pass for Kelly ( we should have score on this action)
- TPJ loose a ball at ten meters from the Storm line.
TPJ i love the guy but tonight he was pretty sad, he definetly burried the team on the second half debut ( what a stupid offload).

Turpin is one of the best defender in the team but he cannot play 80 minutes.

Robati looks like a future crack, good attitudes !

We missed too many players and did too many errors to hope something else.

Oh and please sign Nicho Hynes the Quiet force.
Our best opening 20 minutes this year has been our first game against the eels before we shit the bed

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.