Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

Surely after that display we never see Milford in a Broncos jersey ever again. If we run out of halves just stick a bench forward in at 5/8 as they would have to be better than the terribly out of form joke that Milford has become.

That second half was as bad as we have been including Seibolds years .

I thought it was a decent first half if you disregard Milford, we failed to take our chances,

In the second we sort of ran out of troops and our young forwards couldn't hold the line and keep it together. We really missed Lodge, Haas and Kennedy.

Tevita went away from what was working tonight, he needs to remember to run hard first and worry about an offload 2nd.

Coates is a bit of passenger as well.

milf bye
palasia back to qcup
kelly needs to go back to qcup but we have no other options
tpj was bad, guilty of trying to force shit
flegler i thought did okay. needs to step up with haas out
turps good
hetherington was good in the few mins he had out there

I can't forgive Kevvie for choosing Milford it looked stupid when he did it, made worse by not letting him play Qcup last week but **** low IQ move, literally anyone would of been better.
There’s no one else mate Croft is injured Dearden is on the plane to Townsville Gamble is suspended and KHunt is out as well

Two positives out of the game:

1. milfords last ever nrl game
2. Haas might miss origin 1.

honestly the team is the laziest fucking team ever. Everyone just stands around waiting. TPJ tried to make something happen a few times with late offloads but no one is ever there to catch them.

herbie again was a huge issue in defence. Coates is garbage: I’m getting more and more happy that he’s leaving. He should honestly be dropped. He’s shit and he’s not here next year and basically said kevvie is a shit coach by leaving.

Haas likely out for between two to four weeks

Seriously it was almost our best 20 first minutes of the season ( against the second best team in the comp)

Creativity in attack, solid in defense...

Until the first Melbourne try, unable to make a simple legs tackle on Brandon Smith...professionnal foul.

TOO Many stupid errors as always :

- Last tackle, Flegler made a high tackle on Hugues.
- Perfect spinning move from Flegler and he missed the pass for Kelly ( we should have score on this action)
- TPJ loose a ball at ten meters from the Storm line.
TPJ i love the guy but tonight he was pretty sad, he definetly burried the team on the second half debut ( what a stupid offload).

Turpin is one of the best defender in the team but he cannot play 80 minutes.

Robati looks like a future crack, good attitudes !

We missed too many players and did too many errors to hope something else.

Oh and please sign Nicho Hynes the Quiet force.

There's a pattern emerging here.
Everytime I wear my jersey we lose, everytime I don't, we win.

But seriously though any decent halves would have directed and managed with success in that game tonight.

Again we just looked like we're not playing for each other, lack of urgency.
I don't know if this is because of the many personnel changes but you'd think that wouldn't play a role in that.

The big one though was unforced errors.
No need to expand on this.

milf bye
palasia back to qcup
kelly needs to go back to qcup but we have no other options
tpj was bad, guilty of trying to force shit
flegler i thought did okay. needs to step up with haas out
turps good
hetherington was good in the few mins he had out there
Flegler gave them the first try. High tackle on last for the penalty and then missed Nicho and then missed smith for the try. Flegler is not good. Robati did better and he’s on 1/5th the pay

Active Now

• Santa
  • Xzei
  • Rowdy124
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.