Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
14:00

Titans

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said so many times this year...if we're not switched on, we will get spanked. Generally we've been pretty good, but I'm nervous. I'm hoping we have used the bye to reset and freshen up, and the lads are ready and rearing to go. We do need to improve on our attack, it's languished a bit, we're well down on average points scored.

2 weeks of local derbies which we should win comfortably and then another bye...we should stay at least 2 games clear for the next month. Get it done lads.

The Bulldogs and Dragons (without Hunt).
We don't get to play the Dragons again. But lest we forget what happened at the end of last season when we thought we were getting an easy game:

ScreenScreenshot 2023 06 25 at 10 36 14 Dragons v Broncos

Yea, but that was last year on the back of our huge decline (anyone would have beat us then).
Not wanting to be pessimistic about it but that "huge decline" last year started on June 17.
We had a bye this year on June 17. That was last week.

Not wanting to be pessimistic about it but that "huge decline" last year started on June 17.
We had a bye this year on June 17. That was last week.
I don't like this conversation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.