Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
14:00

Titans

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some pretty good seats for the game. Keen to see us put 72 points on them.

My prediction is 72-6 for our biggest ever win. Patty to score his first try. Then two more.

My prediction is 72-6 for our biggest ever win. Patty to score his first try. Then two more.

Twal had all sorts of fanfare when he flopped over for a try, Carrigan will probably get unnoticed.

So all our origin players are backing up? Hopefully they get some reduced minutes, maybe Hass and Carrigan can start off the bench...

I got the same feeling I had that Sunday afternoon in 2019 when we were playing the Titans.

That was also a 2PM game and the week after a bye.

A sudden decline would be exactly what a few individuals would be relishing after some of the impulsive comments made over the time Kevvie has been in charge.
Name them.

And a 2 point field goal.

This game is literally unloseable for us.

Twal had all sorts of fanfare when he flopped over for a try, Carrigan will probably get unnoticed.
They haven't stopped frothing over it and nobody including the bungler picked up the knock on in the aerial contest.
Good luck to him, it's a good story but enough already.

Tino being rested

Joliffe starting, Tino Jr in for Haas Jr and Randall onto the bench and Jojo reserve

Broncos are 1-17 + Arthars

I’m quietly confident, which means only one thing.

season 11 episode 22 GIF

FFS, I can watch the first half live, but then I'll have to avoid the result for like 2 or 3 hours till I can watch the second half.

Fucking shite. We better belt these shitbags.

Anyone coming feom South East better watch out. Because the M1 will be the highway to the Danger Zone.

FYI they just started playing it at the Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • broncos4life
  • Turky Murky
  • Ondi
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.