The Gabba

Saturday
Night
19:35

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I tend to slag off Capewell I think his try when we first met these pretenders earlier this year was a huge turning point in the game. Walsh was also heavily involved so we'll miss that too, as was Ezra that night.

We can't expect Ezra to raise his game even further to compensate for the loss of Capewell, and Walsh ( or can we?) Then you add to that Flegs and Ruby Red Riki are missing...we've got a big ask to lift a notch in such an off the planet stadium (as far as league goes) if we want throw this monkey (of last year's fade) off our back as we make a run into the finals.

Wishing Sailor all the best and hopes he turns in a performance that at least matches his blinder in Auckland. That hand under the ball try saver is what we're looking for tonight.

Despite all the guys missing, The fins are just as depleted. I think this will even the game up once again. I expect a real cracker, and I hope to see Staggs scoring late on to proclaim that the even the Gabba is "our fukkin home!!"

Go you mighties!!!!!!

Our seats aren't too bad. Pretty much same view as we usually get but closer to ground level.

Congrats to the Broncos. The better team won.
For all those who gave me so much grief regarding Herbie Farnworth, my opinion hasn't changed one iota after that game. He's one of the best centers in the competition and after Payne Haas he's the No.2 choice of any player I'd like the Dolphins to poach.

You must have quite the arm on you to reach the field from the stands

Well, I do work out. But the players are closer to the sideline when they're headed to the dressing room.

I can't believe they sell cans at the Gabba and you can take them to your seat. Have they not seen Origin?

AFL fans tend to be a bit more civilised...except in Collingwood, they are ferals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.