The Gabba

Saturday
Night
19:35

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like it will be the greatest view for the crowd from this video. Hopefully the atmosphere is good 👍

Doesn't look like it will be the greatest view for the crowd from this video. Hopefully the atmosphere is good 👍

I'll be there ... but i'm not predicting an overly good experience due to the shittiness of the ground.

It will be god awful actually compared to my Lang Park seats

Jeez, a Rl pitch looks tiny when laid out on the Gabba surface. It will obviously not have the same atmosphere as having the fans only a few meters from the play.

Bet you Herbie still doesn't use his winger in all that space.

wow ... 1 loss and the pessimism goes through the roof in this place
Not only in this place, whilst playing at home in front of 40k supporters the table topping Broncos, coming off a bye, are given a towling by bottom eight team who have not only just sacked their coach but missing their captain pessimism is the least of our worries. Now for the Dolphins.

Not only in this place, whilst playing at home in front of 40k supporters the table topping Broncos, coming off a bye, are given a towling by bottom eight team who have not only just sacked their coach but missing their captain pessimism is the least of our worries. Now for the Dolphins.

BHQ (and probably Broncos fans as a whole) will never change.

the most bipolar group of people on the planet. one bad game and they instantly switch modes to "the sky is falling"

then again, a win tonight, which will put us into outright first by the way (with still 1 bye in hand over the Panthers and Storm, and 2 over the Sharks, and BHQ will switch gears back to the premiership bandwagon.

p.s. if a 6 point loss, with several players backing up from Origin was a "towling" then WTF was the whole Seibold era

Bet you Herbie still doesn't use his winger in all that space.
Hmm, I'll take that bet. I think we might get a glimpse of Bizarro World Herbie tonight after the stick he's copped in the last couple of weeks. I have him penciled in for a try assist.

Hmm, I'll take that bet. I think we might get a glimpse of Bizarro World Herbie tonight after the stick he's copped in the last couple of weeks. I have him penciled in for a try assist.
You of all people betting on Herbie passing!! I'm off back to Twitter ....there seems to somehow be more sense on there 😂😂😂

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2023BHQGamedayRound18

View attachment 22866

This piece of over ripe knob cheese complaining that Reece turned up to the hearing looking like Justin Bieber is arguably the funniest piece of "journalism" on the whole thing for mine. Back in your box fuckbag

Old Peter "bags under his eyes" Badel, his little cameo on 360 he wasn't looking the part himself.

Not the point, there are expectations.

If you expect us to go through a season perfect ... then your expectations are stupid and unrealistic.

We're a team that's building, the odd slip up is inevitable.

Even a team that has reached the top if tge mountain isn't immune to the odd poor game ... take for example the Panthers, the back to back premiership, currently running 1st (second after tonight) ... they lost to the Tigers who were wooden spooners last year and who haven't even looked like making the finals in a decade

Farnworth above Graham… You must be quite the student of the game.
I'm not disagreeing with you re Farnworth. I haven't watched much of him this year. But I disagree about rating Graham very highly. I'd prefer Staggs in our team. Definitely prefer Herbie.

Just a bit of banter. No need to take it so personally. It's almost like you lot are worried about today's game. We don't have as much to lose. No one expected us to make the finals but if the Broncos collapse again........ Pandemonium!
life fail GIF

Dolphins were belted last week, the game was over at half-time.

It won't be like that tonight though, I hope fans are aware of that. Nothing annoys me more than fans predicting we will win by 30, it's a very balanced competition.

We simply wont lose the Phins. They have lost all the resilience they had early in the season and early in games they are conceding points very easily. Impossible we will get beaten.

We simply wont lose the Phins. They have lost all the resilience they had early in the season and early in games they are conceding points very easily. Impossible we will get beaten.

Let's not kid ourselves, this is probably the biggest game they will play before the end of the season.

We need another mammoth game from Katoni. For whatever reason when he is aggressive and on, we are a completely different team.
Katoni needs to stand up, amongst others but he goes missing too often for my liking, he needs to start being a little more consistent and aggressive out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • maddo
  • Kev_Guz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.