The Gabba

Saturday
Night
19:35

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would know better than me but from what I've seen, Herbie is possibly the best centre in the competition and Flegler is underrated. After Haas, if there was any player we could have poached, it would have been Herbie 2nd and Flegler 3rd.

And we still might get Haas for 2025. If that happens, I fear @Nashy won't talk to us anymore:ohheded:.
Correct. Top 3 Broncos atm are Payne, Herbie and Flegs. Definitely.
You’re 💯 right! In fact, Herbie is not only the best centre in the comp, but the best in Broncos history!! I’ll take it one step further. BEST CENTRE IN RUGBY LEAGUE HISTORY. Idiot.

Honestly I'm not interested in the rest of your bait and dribble but Herbie possibly the best centre in the competition? Are you his mum? Lovely to have you on the forum Ms Farnworth!

At his best he would struggle to make the top 10 of centres in the NRL and on current form it is debatable if he should be in the team.

Oh man that is too much, we will probably lose tonight as I have already said in this thread and if that happens at least I have this post to read again to give me a chuckle on the bus ride home.
In fairness, unless you're a steadfast Broncos fan you probably wouldn't have noticed his step inside and kill momentum formula, you'd look at this stats and marvel at his metres. I've heard several commentators - Phil Gould for one - gush about him being the form centre. You have to scratch your head.

I'm going to the game tonight but I'm trying to work out my transport options.
Can anyone tell me where the best place to park is if I want to catch the Chermside shuttle bus?

Honestly I'm not interested in the rest of your bait and dribble but Herbie possibly the best centre in the competition? Are you his mum? Lovely to have you on the forum Ms Farnworth!

At his best he would struggle to make the top 10 of centres in the NRL and on current form it is debatable if he should be in the team.

Oh man that is too much, we will probably lose tonight as I have already said in this thread and if that happens at least I have this post to read again to give me a chuckle on the bus ride home.
Who do you rate as the best centre?

Correct. Top 3 Broncos atm are Payne, Herbie and Flegs. Definitely.
You’re 💯 right! In fact, Herbie is not only the best centre in the comp, but the best in Broncos history!! I’ll take it one step further. BEST CENTRE IN RUGBY LEAGUE HISTORY. Idiot.
IMO there are a few standout centres. I mean centres, not fullbacks playing centre in rep games.
In no particular order a few that come to mind are:
  • Farnworth
  • Holmes
  • Crighton
A bit below them
  • Staggs
  • Graham
  • Someone I'm probably missing.

Here is a question though…. Why can’t they have the Women’s World Cup at the Gabba?! Instead of fucking with the NRL teams schedule and fans, how about the 2000 people that go and watch that shit, do it Kayo stadium? Leichhardt Oval?
Bro the women's world cup matches are much bigger then any regular season nrl match...

Who do you rate as the best centre?
It’s debatable between a few but I would say Campbell Graham. Besides that guys like Manu, Crichton, Holmes, Tago are all better than Farnworth and that is just off the top of my head. There are then many that are on par/debatable depending on form like Olam, Staggs etc. and that’s not even including FB’s that play centre at rep level like Turbo, Mitchell and Hammer who are all better than Herbie.

You can debate where he lands in the list and he is definitely a very good centre but to claim he is possibly the best in the game is so ridiculous.

You would know better than me but from what I've seen, Herbie is possibly the best centre in the competition and Flegler is underrated. After Haas, if there was any player we could have poached, it would have been Herbie 2nd and Flegler 3rd.

And we still might get Haas for 2025. If that happens, I fear @Nashy won't talk to us anymore:ohheded:.

'We are not here to cannibalise the Broncos'

In fairness, unless you're a steadfast Broncos fan you probably wouldn't have noticed his step inside and kill momentum formula, you'd look at this stats and marvel at his metres. I've heard several commentators - Phil Gould for one - gush about him being the form centre. You have to scratch your head.
Phil Gould pretends he’s gods gift. All he does is **** up clubs. Panthers were a shit show and only got better a couple years after he left. Bulldogs now also complete shit.

Farnworth above Graham… You must be quite the student of the game.
My case in point @Stix…. I shouldn’t have taken the bait with casuals.
It’s like talking to Beau Ryan on Krudd TV… thank you very much Sonny Bill Willson. I just want to say quickly, good luck to you over in the Ashes in America.

Moved to Saturday night, to a location no one gives a shit about.

Here is a question though…. Why can’t they have the Women’s World Cup at the Gabba?! Instead of fucking with the NRL teams schedule and fans, how about the 2000 people that go and watch that shit, do it Kayo stadium? Leichhardt Oval?

because FIFA don't want that ... and likely would have paid the QLD. NSW and Vic governments a fortune to get exclusivity rights to those grounds

because FIFA don't want that ... and likely would have paid the QLD. NSW and Vic governments a fortune to get exclusivity rights to those grounds
I hear you @Foordy. I know it, but I can still have a whinge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Galah
  • Splinter
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.