The Gabba

Friday
Night
20:00

Eels

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win tonight will pretty much secure a top 2 finish. Hopefully the side has this in mind tonight.

Only way we would lose out on a top 2 spot is if we get flogged in our two remaining games after the bye and Warriors win their remaining games.

A win tonight will pretty much secure a top 2 finish. Hopefully the side has this in mind tonight.

Only way we would lose out on a top 2 spot is if we get flogged in our two remaining games after the bye and Warriors win their remaining games.
Also I don't think all these easy games has really helped the Warriors. They nearly lost the last two games. I reckon even the Tigers can can challenge them a bit (although tigers are only playing for pride now).

Also I don't think all these easy games has really helped the Warriors. They nearly lost the last two games. I reckon even the Tigers can can challenge them a bit (although tigers are only playing for pride now).

You're thinking of lions.

Rumour going around Reynolds a late withdrawal?

Madden is not 18 or 19, he's been removed from the extended squad.

They can still call in players who are cut if there is an injury to a key position player. Just ask the Panthers.

They can still call in players who are cut if there is an injury to a key position player. Just ask the Panthers.

Doesn't work for other teams though I am sure.

I've had a massive week at work and am looking forward to having a beer every time Moses raises his arms in frustration.
Drunk Falling GIF

Rumour going around Reynolds a late withdrawal?

this is where the rumour came from:

“There is word on the street in Brisbane that he’s got a dodgy back so he’s not 100 per cent chance of playing,” Fletcher said on Late Show with Matty Johns.

but absolutely no way we cut both Sailor and Madden if there is any doubt over Reynolds fitness.

A Fox Sports employee made a comment on a Fox Sports show that lead to a Fox Sports news article 🤔

My Maths teacher, Mrs Ellis, wore her Eels scarf in today.

I do like Mrs Ellis as she's pretty chill and brings Freddos in on Fridays. But every time she wears that scarf, I find myself losing respect for her.

this is where the rumour came from:

“There is word on the street in Brisbane that he’s got a dodgy back so he’s not 100 per cent chance of playing,” Fletcher said on Late Show with Matty Johns.

but absolutely no way we cut both Sailor and Madden if there is any doubt over Reynolds fitness.

A Fox Sports employee made a comment on a Fox Sports show that lead to a Fox Sports news article 🤔

Yeah Fletchers source from the Valley filled him in. They Valley being full of reliable people.

It’s bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • BroncoFan94
  • HVbronco
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • scobie
  • HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • Kev_Guz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.