Friday
Night
20:00

Eels

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is where the rumour came from:

“There is word on the street in Brisbane that he’s got a dodgy back so he’s not 100 per cent chance of playing,” Fletcher said on Late Show with Matty Johns.

but absolutely no way we cut both Sailor and Madden if there is any doubt over Reynolds fitness.

A Fox Sports employee made a comment on a Fox Sports show that lead to a Fox Sports news article 🤔

I don't discriminate, all journos are fucked in the head.

Yeah Fletchers source from the Valley filled him in. They Valley being full of reliable people.

It’s bullshit.

Seemed a set up to me to make jokes about The Valley and massage parlours tbh

Is she hot
ZTop, that's gross!!! Mrs Ellis is like 70!

Actually, tbh, I don't know how old she is, but she still uses a handkerchief instead of tissues, which to me, seems like something only an old person or an unhinged person would do.

Also, thank-you LittleDavey for pointing out the like button. I couldn't spot it before because Dad hadn't updated Windows and the forum layout was all weird.

BTW Go Broncos!!! One of my earliest memories of NRL is Parra beating us by fifty in the finals in 2019, so looking forward to getting the double over them tonight.

Actually, tbh, I don't know how old she is, but she still uses a handkerchief instead of tissues, which to me, seems like something only an old person or an unhinged person would do.

Also, thank-you LittleDavey for pointing out the like button. I couldn't spot it before because Dad hadn't updated Windows and the forum layout was all weird.

BTW Go Broncos!!!
Better post a pic so we can decide

For me the biggest concern with the upcoming games is, do we have it in us to go the rest of the year without having an "off night"?

We have proven we can go 6-7 games in a row of solid performances but if we are to go on from here without dropping a game you're talking a 10 plus game winning streak. Its not often teams go on those streaks because you will generally have the odd off night OR run into a team having a red hot night.

I'm not saying we need to lose one soon but i wouldn't be suprised if any of the next 3 games we scrap out an ugly win or do cop a loss. My call would be after the bye when we face Melbourne if its going to happen at all.

In saying all of that, im hopefull we are almost penrith like or Melbourne in their prime and can string together groups of 10 plus quality wins at a time.

For me the biggest concern with the upcoming games is, do we have it in us to go the rest of the year without having an "off night"?

We have proven we can go 6-7 games in a row of solid performances but if we are to go on from here without dropping a game you're talking a 10 plus game winning streak. Its not often teams go on those streaks because you will generally have the odd off night OR run into a team having a red hot night.

I'm not saying we need to lose one soon but i wouldn't be suprised if any of the next 3 games we scrap out an ugly win or do cop a loss. My call would be after the bye when we face Melbourne if its going to happen at all.

In saying all of that, im hopefull we are almost penrith like or Melbourne in their prime and can string together groups of 10 plus quality wins at a time.

We will have an off night - the Storm game - you can count on it.

Carl Webb there, geez he really isn't good health wise.

BTW Go Broncos!!! One of my earliest memories of NRL is Parra beating us by fifty in the finals in 2019, so looking forward to getting the double over them tonight.
I'm getting a real @broncospwn 2007 vibe rn

It's anybody else having issues with Kayo tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • whykickamoocow
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • Justwin
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Culhwch
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.