GIO Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought, is it possible that Kev is sidelining the leadership group to see how the others respond? Panthers lost, Reynolds is out, let's motivate the guys to step up and win a big game without their usual leaders, get them used to it in case it happens during the finals.

I'm in denial that pat could be injured and making excuses. Help me out...

I hope it's not a Lisfranc like what Riki had, I think anything outside a fracture he will be playing in the finals regardless though.

Carrigan will play finals, not a serious injury according to courier mail.

Reynolds and Carrigan out is a big blow, Canberra at home, a cold night, they're getting Wighton back..

Hope the boys aren't thinking this is a free 2 points, particularly after Penrith lost. Melbourne next week too, this is a massive danger game. However, I won't be writing us off if we lose.

Yeah I'm nervous as **** but a close loss wouldn't dent our confidence I don't think. The boys could be forgiven for looking towards next week and those following.

Having said that, I hope we put them to the sword and next week stamp our premiership credentials with "minor premiers".

Huge would be typing a four page reply to the grammar attempt here. Where is the big guy when you need him

He is probably hanging out with all the cucks.

Reynolds and Carrigan out is a big blow, Canberra at home, a cold night, they're getting Wighton back..

Hope the boys aren't thinking this is a free 2 points, particularly after Penrith lost. Melbourne next week too, this is a massive danger game. However, I won't be writing us off if we lose.
I'm glad the panthers lost in more ways than one tbh.

Kev: See, that's what can happen boys if you get complacent and think you've got an easy 2 points.

I had a taxi driver today and he said his cousin is Alfie Langer and we should be able to win this match I am wearing my Jersey and getting ready to watch the match

Not to worry you, but Badel was involved in writing that article.

Was it some ridiculous headline?

"Super dooper mega ultra blow it out arse star, ruled out for 3 massive weeks as the Broncos faulter into 2nd place"

Wighton playing fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • bazza
  • Ondi
  • Thelmus
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncs1459
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.